Thread: Hi from Boston USA

Default Hi from Boston USA

Hiii all, Im a 32 year old DL and have been since I was like 7 or 8 lol. I remember being like 9 and out of diapers for awhile and found one day a pampers under a seat cushion in the living room and was like soooooo xcited i put it on and wore it everyday til i had to finally ruin it by wetting it lol than i saved enough $$ to buy a bag and hid them in my basement and even took some chances wearing attends to high school. Well, I would love to talk to any and all DL's and TB's out there that may have questions or even if I can offer any support or encouragement, i am a nice person and love being there for others, i dont know if its ok to post my aim here so let me know and i can chat live, thanks for reading! AttendsBaby

Well, your enthusiasm shows through; welcome here. (I was kinda hoping the next month you found another... and so on... and there was a mysterious anonymous "Pampers fairy...")

Welcome and glad you are here. I too was wondering if you were going to find more hidden diapers.