Thread: Man VS Food

Default Man VS Food

I am a big fan of Man VS Food on the Travel Channel. I wanted to see who else here enjoys seeing Adam Richmond eating huge and very spicy food portions. I really enjoyed last weeks show where he went to three different Minor League ball parks and sampled some of their food. He finished it off at the West Michigan ball park and ate the Fifth Third Bank burger. What was so Ironic was that the West Michigan White Caps were playing my home town team the Fort Wayne Tin Caps. They won the Midwest League championship this year and were named the best single A ball club. But back to Adam he is heading to Springfield Ill this week and it is on at 10 pm eastern time on the Travel Channel.

Love that show.. The last one I watched was when he had the 13 pound pizza challenge. Happen to remember the name of it? I know it was Carnivore something...