Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to find a daddy

Smile

hiya all my name is chrissy i am 19yrs old and live in the uk and i am pretty new to this scene but it has been my dreams to try i want have a daady to treat me like a baby and put a nappy on me and spoil me

i want to find a daddy in the uk and or a abroad please help me lol
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Oct-2009 at 23:07. Reason: merging double post

Word of advice... Topics like these often get flamed. You're probably going to get rude replies and absolutely no solution to your question. I don't know the sites that exist for finding caretakers, maybe someone on here will help you with that.

Though... eyyyy... if you lived around here I'd baby you, baby

I would assume one would just Google something like "Adult Baby Babysitter" or does that not turn out many results?

Edit: NVM, just tried exactly that. It really isn't that simple huh.
    Last edited by CodeQrisis; 07-Oct-2009 at 23:32. Reason: NEw information

1st off, Hi, welcome to Adisc

secondly, I think you should have started out with a greetings thread, just so people know who you are and are more likely to trust you/ be willing to reply to you (I made the mistake of not doing that)

Also, this is not a personals site, therefore you probably won't find anyone to respond to that. Though it's nice to see someone else from the UK

Mou, it's really super duper hard to find a caretaker and such. That's since caretakers, such as myself, are greatly outnumbered by AB/DLs. Maybe go on DiaperSpace or something of the sort if you really want one. But just remember that whatever will be, will be. And lucky chances do happen. Out of all people, I would know. So don't give up on it, ever.

Error404

Where in UK? More details. PM me. First thing I'll be doing before ANYTHING though is getting you typing properly, I've personally been looking for a friend in the UK to hang out with too but there's a few things about this:

1: You're coming across hella freaky.
    2: I'm pretty picky about who I hang out with.
    3: I sure as hell don't trust you yet.

So, get typing properly, stop coming across as freaky, get to know me, earn my trust, then I'll CONSIDER it.

Drop me a PM.
    Last edited by Error404; 08-Oct-2009 at 05:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Where in UK? More details. PM me. First thing I'll be doing before ANYTHING though is getting you typing properly, I've personally been looking for a friend in the UK to hang out with too but there's a few things about this:

So, get typing properly, stop coming across as freaky, get to know me, earn my trust, then I'll CONSIDER it.

Drop me a PM.
    Lemme know if she's hot bro.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jake View Post
    Lemme know if she's hot bro.
    Yeah...you both could become her parents, although one of you two has to wear a dress and be a mommy

OK, seriously: First of all, welcome to ADISC!

The proper way to go about finding a caretaker is to get involved with the people on forums. Same as dating really - go out and talk to people. Posting ads or asking around is bound to get you in contact with those who scream the loudest, and that's mostly the people you want to avoid. In terms of AB caretakers, that's probably the type of people who are more interested in getting into your pants than being a good daddy.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

Geez, you guys sure come off sounding harsh.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    Geez, you guys sure come off sounding harsh.
    Hey, I just say it as it is. I'm not about to go out of my way to baby someone, female or not, without them first earning my trust and the privelege of me looking after them.

And Peachy. What was that about those who scream loudest? Try'na say somethin'?