Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why hello der.

mikeb4462

Smile Why hello der.

Hi from St helens!

Hey, i'm 15, im a bedwetter & TB/DL. I'd love to meet up with fellow tb/dls and get diapered and such.
    hit me up;
    [No email addresses]

~ Mike!
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Oct-2009 at 21:02. Reason: Removing email address

Hello mikeb4462, I suggest you start over. This is not a TB/AB/DL dating site. Take some time to read the stickies on the greetings/introduction forum. Think through a proper intro and start over.

mikeb4462

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    Hello mikeb4462, I suggest you start over. This is not a TB/AB/DL dating site. Take some time to read the stickies on the greetings/introduction forum. Think through a proper intro and start over.

I do not wish for a relationship, i'd just like to meet up with people within my area

Well! That's pretty... well. Don't expect any results! Ha! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb4462 View Post
    I do not wish for a relationship, i'd just like to meet up with people within my area
    Oh...what was their names? The male comedy team back in the '60s...one of which always said, "hello der" when starting the skit. I remember he was shorter than the other guy, had dark, thick frizzy/curly hair...that's gonna bug me now...

Anyway, back on topic. Again, mikeb, you gotta give members time to know and trust you before they're going to be willing to meet up. I can't promise you it will be a week, month, or even year from now. When people eventually feel you're *safe* and trustworthy from how you carry yourself on the forums, MAYBE then some nearby may want to arrange a meetup in your area. In the meantime, just keep posting around and joining in the discussions to help break the ice and have people warm up to you. Just makes sound internet safety sense, doesn't it? Hope to see you around the forums!

~Pramrider

GaashaHuzzah

[/QUOTE]Oh...what was their names? The male comedy team back in the '60s...one of which always said, "hello der" when starting the skit. I remember he was shorter than the other guy, had dark, thick frizzy/curly hair...that's gonna bug me now...[/QUOTE]

three stooges?

Nah, this was a two-person comedy team. Have to do some Youtubing to see if I can find one of their skits. Though the curly/frizzy hair does fit Larry alright!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Nah, this was a two-person comedy team. Have to do some Youtubing to see if I can find one of their skits. Though the curly/frizzy hair does fit Larry alright!

~Pramrider
    Marty Allen and Steve Rossi: YouTube - #1 ALLEN & ROSSI VEGAS WORLD LAS VEGAS

I can't take the credit for knowing this one, it was based on your description. I do recognize Marty Allen, but I don't recall from when or how.

To the OP, welcome to the site. If you're going to get anyone comfortable enough to talk to you privately much less meet, you'll probably have to pitch in and interact with people in the forums. No real shortcuts in socialization.

Hi, i must say if i lived in the same country as you, i'd probably be very happy to meet up, unfortunately i don't but anyway, what are your interests?