Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Want a song that you can't get out of your head?

  1. #1
    Little ollie

    Default Want a song that you can't get out of your head?

    YouTube - The Duck Song

    This thing is stuck in my head and I am not happy.

  2. #2
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    The one I can't get rid of is the theme to the video game "Bubble Bobble". I haven't even owned the game in over ten years!

  3. #3

    Default

    The two songs that always stay in my head:

    The Smiths - "How Soon is Now"

    Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers - "Cuckoo Cola"

    The Rescue Rangers song has been in my head for almost twenty years. I heard it one time and literally memorized the whole song, and I have no clue how. It was just the ideal melody to me. "Come along / you belong / feel the fizz of Cuckoo cola! / It's better than your average soda!" It goes on for like, two more verses.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've heard this joke so many times. I new the punch line as soon as they said grapes the first time. It's one of my friend's favorite jokes and he says it way too many times. I liked the music though. Very nice.

  5. #5
    Error404

    Default

    One word.

    Tetris.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    The Smiths - "How Soon is Now"
    Damn you, Dawes!

    *Makes mental note of never clicking on this kind of threads again*

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RadGravity View Post
    Damn you, Dawes!

    *Makes mental note of never clicking on this kind of threads again*
    Sorry, Rad! I really apologize!

    (great song, though!)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Sorry, Rad! I really apologize!

    (great song, though!)
    If you're going to have one stuck, I'd say that's a pretty good one. I did have Leekspin stuck there for a while but I bought Loituma's album and I was sated.

  9. #9

    Default

    It seems songs will get stuck in your head until you buy the song on iTunes or the CD the song is from. It's like some type of psychological mind fiddling that forces you to buy the song.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    The one I can't get rid of is the theme to the video game "Bubble Bobble". I haven't even owned the game in over ten years!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    The two songs that always stay in my head:

    The Smiths - "How Soon is Now"

    Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers - "Cuckoo Cola"

    The Rescue Rangers song has been in my head for almost twenty years. I heard it one time and literally memorized the whole song, and I have no clue how. It was just the ideal melody to me. "Come along / you belong / feel the fizz of Cuckoo cola! / It's better than your average soda!" It goes on for like, two more verses.
    Jerks! With the exception of "How Soon is Now," I've not heard either song in about 20-22 years. And I still. Remember. Every. Nuance.



    To return the favor, I submit the following:

    The score and sound effects from Dig Dug.

Similar Threads

  1. What song is stuck in YOUR head??
    By Lil Snap in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-May-2009, 11:51
  2. Ever get a song stuck in your head?
    By FurBaby in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 27-Dec-2008, 02:24
  3. Man chainsaws his own head off
    By Klokwork in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2008, 01:18
  4. Head on
    By Mr Alex in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2008, 06:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.