Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Germany

Default Hi from Germany

Hello everyone!
    I like wearing diapers and wetting them. I usually do this when I am not at home. At home the diapers are not as usefull for me as when I am on the go...

Guten Tag! Mein name ist Grizzy! Ich sprechen sehr klein Deutsche.

Welcome to the site. We have a few guys from Germany here! Come see us in the IRC ("Live Chat" button at the top) and chat with us a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Guten Tag! Mein name ist Grizzy! Ich sprechen sehr klein Deutsche.
    Hello! (wrong form of) My name is Grizzy! I (wrong form of) speak very small German.

>: D

Since you're from Germany YOU MUST WANT TO TALK TO ONLY GERMANS RIGHT?!1!? Right. Well, Peachy's there... well! Looks like you're stuck with us after you've eaten Peachy to the core. Difficult task, but I think you'll find lots of different flavors of people. Welcome!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Hello! (wrong form of) My name is Grizzy! I (wrong form of) speak very small German.
    I guess Grizzy learned "German" from his state's governor...no wonder he can't speak it properly then!

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    Na, wie gehts? Woher kommen Sie?
    Note: You don't address people formally (with "Sie") on internet forums or chat rooms. It's a commonly accepted principle to use the informal way ("du") instead. Guess they either don't teach that in class or to online translators

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Guess they either don't teach that in class or to online translators

Peachy
    Only place your going to attempt to learn German or any language that isn't Spanish is a college.

I speak German, and I use the global rule to always use Sie, unless they specify its ok to say Du :-)

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    I speak German, and I use the global rule to always use Sie, unless they specify its ok to say Du :-)
    That's like calling everyone "sir" on teh internets...that's so web 1.0

Granted, correctly addressing people in German isn't an easy task, but using "Sie" all the time can backfire in social situations. As long as you don't know each other from other, more formal occassions, it's generally accepted to use "du" in places where people with common interests meet: Talking to a fan of your favorite sports team at the stadium, your local tennis club, or internet forums and chats. It would simply get too complicated if you addressed 5 people on a certain forum, who you are friends with, with "du" but the rest with "Sie".

Peachy

How To Upgrade Your Webslang To Web 2.0 (Technology & Cars: Social Networking) deserves another mention in case it was overlooked the first time.
    Bei mir sind sie schön Pfirsichy *giggle* YouTube - The Andrew Sisters - Bei Mir Bist Du Shein
    Alle ihre Unterseiten sind noch von mir!!
    (/me scuttles off, ducking things thrown at his head, evading being ticketed for abuse of languages.)
    Last edited by Raccoon; 09-Oct-2009 at 10:48.