Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can I be daddy and baby?>

Default can I be daddy and baby?>

Is it ok to want to be the daddy but also wanted to be treated like a baby sometimes?

dprdinky

I would hope so. I've been trying to be that or do that lately!

Sure, why not? I mean this whole thing is fantasy anyway. Last I checked there were no laws against having more than one fantasy....

I'm into both and constantly switch which one i'm into more, hardly ever are they an even 50/50,

NO. NO YOU MAY NOT. THAT CLEARLY VIOLATES SECTION 4, SUBSECTION B OF THE INFANTILISM CODE. I ADVISE YOU TO STOP THESE NONSENSICAL DESIRES BEFORE THE *B/DL POLICE FIND YOU.

In srsmode, there's really nothing wrong with it. Why would there be? o.O

Of course you can! Even though I'm primarily a caregiver/alpha dog, I let my adorable puppy side come out once in a while. (NOTE: It doesn't involve diapers. :tongue: Puppies just need newspaper on the floor and a squeaky toy.)

Mako

Sure ya can, my mate does it all the time. He's a baby but he plays a very loving and caring daddyfops to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Puppies just need newspaper on the floor and a squeaky toy.)
    Unless that puppy is Neo. You'd have to cover the whole world in newspaper because he's quite leaky. It's true *nods* cause I read it on the internet after I typed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Unless that puppy is Neo. You'd have to cover the whole world in newspaper because he's quite leaky. It's true *nods* cause I read it on the internet after I typed it.
    Nuh uhhhhhh! D:

All depends on the person. I have some little girl friends who enjoy switching roles with their daddy... however there are others (including myself) who don't want to be with a guy who acts like a baby, even sometimes. I want a 100% daddy, or none at all.

So again, if you feel that you're a switch between daddy and baby then don't deny yourself who you are... there are lots of people out there who enjoy both roles just like you do.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Of course you can! Even though I'm primarily a caregiver/alpha dog, I let my adorable puppy side come out once in a while. (NOTE: It doesn't involve diapers. :tongue: Puppies just need newspaper on the floor and a squeaky toy.)
    *tackles* You'sa puppy? -.- *inspects* ..I like you more now..

~~~~~~

Yes, it's fine. Why would you think it wouldn't be?