Thread: Cloth....

Default Cloth....

Is it odd that i feel more like a baby boy when i am in my cloth diaper and baby blue rubber pants then i do when i am in an X Plus?

What can i use for a stuffer in the cloth all in one i use?

And any ideas about what would be a good place to get babyish looking shirts?

I use microfiber hand towels I get them at sams club I have been useing them for the past few years just keep them mainly toward the front of the diaper, I find they help spread the wetness thru the whole diaper with cloth or disposeables.

Thanks fotr that advice i will give it a try.

In regards to it being odd, to be honest, that's relative, you're not part of the majority of the community if you prefer cloth, if that's what you mean though...

Not really odd though, just personal preference

As for a stuffer, hand towels work as ballucanb said, and if you're the creative type, can try inventing other makeshift stuffers(Or just order some real ones offline, theres several cloth stuffer producers)

Hope this helps :P

Thanks Eulogy...any other thoughts on this topic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Is it odd that i feel more like a baby boy when i am in my cloth diaper and baby blue rubber pants then i do when i am in an X Plus?
    Not any odder than wanting to wear diapers in the first place ;p

I do feel the same way, though. There's something about cloth diapers that makes me feel even younger than when wearing disposables. I would say it's because the cloth diapers and plastic pants (I have baby blue ones as well ) seem less 'medical' than an X-Plus--except that even Bambinos don't make me feel as 'young' as cloth does.

It might just be that I have grown so accustomed to wearing disposables under my clothes in public, that they have lost that immediate association with being little. The cloth diapers, however, I will only wear at home (too bulky), which is when I am able to relax and let the serious, responsible, 'grown-up' facade down a bit. So maybe cloth diapers have, for me, become associated with kicking back and letting my little side take over for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    And any ideas about what would be a good place to get babyish looking shirts?
    Try here: Cosy n Dry: Adult Baby T-shirts

As far as a stuffer I tried the ShamWow cloths and even though they did a great job as a soker I got the wosrt diaper rash I ever had. So be careful what you try.

Default Cloth baby diapers may be the best cost value.

Standard Prefolded Curity Birdseye Cloth Baby Diapers work very well (tri-folded) in the front of either all-in-one cloth adult diapers or in disposable adult diapers. I use mine as stuffers regularly with my disposables and Salk Sani-pants.

These can be acquired relatively inexpensively at thrift stores or at yard sales. I have about 30-40 in my stash and they do replicate the real cloth diaper feel I remember from my childhood.

You can also get these from family members or friends that have had babies. Ask if they have any cloth diapers that you could have for cleaning rags.

I've done what Diapered Rabbit suggests. It works quite well. And he's right, the fact that they are a real baby product makes the feeling all the more real.

... and there is always simply using baby disposables, with some slits in the backing at the crotch.