Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big baby for Halloween?

Lightbulb Big baby for Halloween?

I was thinking of getting a big baby costume for Halloween. Complete with real diaper. Has anyone done this? hints? tips?

Thought about it when I was younger, I never had the nerve to do it. I kind of wish I had.

They actually have these as costumes in stores... so don't be too embarrased because it is actually offered (and yes with a real diaper)

the big baby costumes I think all suck and are horribly made. Also I identify with a toddler age more anyways.

You could just use overalls, a white t-shirt, a real diaper of any kind a pacifier and/or bottle and a stuffed animal. At least that would be my outfit

(adult sized velcro only tennis shoes optional.)

Falkio

I am seriously considering wearing my overalls, and dragging along a teddy bear to a costume party. Nobody would mind, I think. Just another costume.

I might get some questions as to why I had that stuff in the first place, though.

Ah. Even I don't have the guts for this. And I spend my time between classes wearing tights and a rainbow cape. I fight crime and sell sausages.

Quote Originally Posted by Embry View Post
    I am seriously considering wearing my overalls, and dragging along a teddy bear to a costume party. Nobody would mind, I think. Just another costume.

I might get some questions as to why I had that stuff in the first place, though.
    You bought it for the costume...duh

I know of someone who did this and was ridiculed for a long, long time. So if you have a thick skin...go for it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Embry View Post

Go for it. I lost a bet and ended up with my two friends picking out my costume for costume day at my school last year. They decided to dress me up as a toddler . I went in one of my friend's old overall skirt thing (it was overalls but with a skirt instead of pants), a red shirt, a real diaper, and a pair of flip flops. My hair was in braided pigtails and I was given an old pacifier. This was at a public high school and I surprisingly wasn't teased. I was just center of attention among the girls in all of my classes, who talked about how cute I was. That was more embarrassing than actually dressing up. It was really fun and I got recognized at the football game for the most original costume that year.
    Sorry for rambling

Nope, would never consider it...

Heck of a lot of fun, and we were the talk of the costume party at a gay bar in Boston... We weren't dressed (or rather undressed, lol... I kept my sleeper on at least) like the above to begin with, but we were a hit, and got egged on by the crowd to show all. Definitely intense, and a good time.

I'd skip the premade costumes. Like others have said they are usually junk, and you could do better getting a sleeper or real AB clothes off eBay. You could do a Target sleeper, blankie, teddy bear, and paci for less than $25 for your costume.