Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hallo!

Default Hallo!

Hallo, I'm 'Spike' and I'd like to hopefully make some friends who enjoy writing and roleplaying, and who I can be open about myself with. I have a lot of interests: dinosaurs, hiking, nature, art, drawing comics, writing, roleplaying, theatre, travel, cooking, Lego, boxing, fencing, history, independent movies, skateboarding, and very eclectic tastes in music.

I am not into wearing nappies full time, but rather just for sometimes, generally as part of role play scenarios. However, I very much enjoy reading and writing stories that involve elements of nappying and 'babying' adult males.

I am playful and can be a bit silly. I am a firm believer in consentuality and in respecting other people.

This looks like a very well organised and run forum and I am looking forward to reading more and am hopeful I'll get to meet some nice new people!

Asher

Welcome to ADISC Spikey

Hope you enjoy the forum, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to adisc as well. I enjoy writing, though different kinds of stories. I'm sure you will enjoy the site, as it is far more mature than other diaper sites.

fencing you say? epee, foil, sabre? or historical rapier fencing?
    FINALLY glad to see another sword person on these forums...

I do both foil and sabre fencing, and would like to learn epee as well. I am very interested in historical fencing and swordsmanship, but have only read about it. That's brill that you're interested in fencing as well! What sort do you practice?

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    Thank you! I like to write stories in several genres- most of my writing actually doesn't have any 'kink' content. Stories about adult 'boys' and their misadventures, that involve elements of babying and nappying are a small subset of what I write.

What sort of stories do you like to write? I write a lot of action/steampunk stories, humourous supernatural fantasy/adventure stories, and literary fiction.

I agree, the content and organisation of this site is much better than many I've seen, which is probably why I actually registered here and want to participate!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to adisc as well. I enjoy writing, though different kinds of stories. I'm sure you will enjoy the site, as it is far more mature than other diaper sites.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Spikey

Hope you enjoy the forum, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Oct-2009 at 05:43. Reason: merging posts (in future use the button with the quotation marks for each post you want to quote in your reply)

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    I fence too. D: We have a fencing society thingy.

Welcome Spikey!

Oh that's brill! Fencing is so much fun- the exercise bit and the mental strategising bit as well. Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Spikey I don't write storys but like to read them I hope you will post some of your storys. I would love to read them. Hope to see you post and in the chat some time.