Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wet last night

Default I wet last night

Well, I didn't wet the bed exactly, but the front of my underwear was pretty wet this morning. I didn't even realize it had happened until I was pulling up my undies after going to the bathroom. This is the first time I've wet at night in 8 years and I'm pretty sure it's stress related.

As an isolated incident, it was kind of a rush, especially since there were no wet sheets or anything to worry about. Wouldn't want it to become a regular thing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    Sure this wasn't a wet dream?
    I thought this at first, too, but I was too wet for it to be anything but pee. Plus, there's the smell...

This just seems fishy...

Oh well!

I don't see it as being much of a problem, or being that important. Since you're not wetting much, yeah, it probably is from stress.

The same thing happened to me like a month back. Unlike in your case, it made me wake up right away though.

I have never wet the bed past the age of 4 or 5, so it took me completely by surprise.

As most people here have brought up it was probably an isolated occurrence brought on by stress or what have you. It seems that was what happened to me too. I guess these things just happen.

I can understand you being concerned. Even though you probably shouldn't be until this happens frequently. What I can't really understand is why it'd be a thrill. I was freaked out of my mind for the entire day afterward.

...until I was pulling up my undies after going to the bathroom.
    Shake until dry.

Quote Originally Posted by exxz View Post
    Shake until dry.
    That doesn't always work.