Thread: hey all!

Default hey all!

Hey guys, 20 M here in college. Not exactly sure what it is but I have always been interested in diapers and they have provided a lvl of comfort for me. Just looking to get to meet some ppl with similar interests. Lookin fwd to getting to know you all!

Ah - you wish to meet ppl with similar interests: Which interests (beside the obvious?)

Say, what did you decide to do in college, and what would you hope to do with it? Is it your driving passion, or is it something that looks like a good way to earn a living, or what?
    With 6000 odd members here, one can't really know all of them, but I am sure we have several with whom you would find have stuff in common. What sort of stuff would that be?

Currently an LSA major, completely unsure of what I want to do. =p Possibly looking to go into Econ. As a second yr, hopefully i can figure out something soon.

Some other interests I have are swimming (breast-stroker) and snowboarding. No longer swim for a team, but something I'll always continue to do in my spare time. Any other snowboarders out there?

welcome to ADISC!
    sure i know some DL snoboarders! =)
    lots of people into many kool hobbies here
    ~ Will