View Poll Results: Will Diaperteen Dance with a girl tonight?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 73.33%
  • Not a chance!

    4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dance tonight

  1. #1

    Default Dance tonight

    Homecoming Dance tonight, I have plans to dance with this girl i sorta like. I REALLY want to so I am gonna give it a try, I predict a 7% chance of success and a 93% chance of failure. So lets hear your vote!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    You will. I've taught you all I know, and this is your destiny. I believe in you, diaperedteenager-san. Go now, complete your fate, and never look back. If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. If you don't do this tonight, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    You will. I've taught you all I know, and this is your destiny. I believe in you, diaperedteenager-san. Go now, complete your fate, and never look back. If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. If you don't do this tonight, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
    Omaigawd Chillhouse. I love you.

    This. You have learned well, child.

  5. #5

    Default

    My school homecoming is today too. I'm in college now though, so I don't have to go anymore. Huzzah!

  6. #6

    Default

    Ask her for one dance. I think she will say yes.

  7. #7

    Default

    Ha! any of you who said yes are stupid as hell haha! You think I would actually be successful at that? I didn't dance with her, didn't even say "Hi" to her. It was stupid though, they didn't play a single slow song. Terrible Homecoming glad it was my last one. Can't believe I didn't talk to the girl I like, I am a looser.

  8. #8

    Default

    I went to my homecoming today. Got interesting but was blown that there were lights on because of our "innapropriate dancing" or our drunkeness. Also the ladies couldn't take their shoes off due to "foot injury". They all had red feet after.

  9. #9

    Default

    Wouldn't it be more likely to get a foot injury if their shoes were on? They don't wear very safe shoes.

    Sorry to hear about that diaperedteenager. I've had no experience in the field of dating so there's nothing I can really say.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. who else is up at 3 am tonight
    By curiousitykitten in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-Apr-2009, 10:11
  2. I'm going on a diaper run tonight...
    By Depenz in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-Mar-2009, 09:05
  3. The Dance Thread
    By xdeadx in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2008, 19:08
  4. I did some adult baby quizes tonight
    By care_a_lot in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-May-2008, 00:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.