View Poll Results: Will Diaperteen Dance with a girl tonight?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 73.33%
  • Not a chance!

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dance tonight

Default Dance tonight

Homecoming Dance tonight, I have plans to dance with this girl i sorta like. I REALLY want to so I am gonna give it a try, I predict a 7% chance of success and a 93% chance of failure. So lets hear your vote!

You will. I've taught you all I know, and this is your destiny. I believe in you, diaperedteenager-san. Go now, complete your fate, and never look back. If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. If you don't do this tonight, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    You will. I've taught you all I know, and this is your destiny. I believe in you, diaperedteenager-san. Go now, complete your fate, and never look back. If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. If you don't do this tonight, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
    Omaigawd Chillhouse. I love you.

This. You have learned well, child.

My school homecoming is today too. I'm in college now though, so I don't have to go anymore. Huzzah!

Ask her for one dance. I think she will say yes.

Ha! any of you who said yes are stupid as hell haha! You think I would actually be successful at that? I didn't dance with her, didn't even say "Hi" to her. It was stupid though, they didn't play a single slow song. Terrible Homecoming glad it was my last one. Can't believe I didn't talk to the girl I like, I am a looser.

I went to my homecoming today. Got interesting but was blown that there were lights on because of our "innapropriate dancing" or our drunkeness. Also the ladies couldn't take their shoes off due to "foot injury". They all had red feet after.

Wouldn't it be more likely to get a foot injury if their shoes were on? They don't wear very safe shoes.

Sorry to hear about that diaperedteenager. I've had no experience in the field of dating so there's nothing I can really say.