Thread: I have returned!

Default I have returned!

Well kind of, I havnt been really on the computer as much anymore. My grandmother left yesterday, so now I can stop being so sketch about everything. I had to take a break from wearing, and such, due to the fact that it'd be too awkward to explain. I've also changed quiet a bit since I last posted on here. I've gone out with the cutest goth guy, and my attire has changed to goth. Best change ever, because when Brad got picked up by his mom from the movies, a goth girl came up to me and said "Hey can I get a picture of me wearing your collar with you". I said sure, and after the pic, she asked me for my number! Never happened to me while I was wearing clothes that looked good to me. That was the 1st night I ever wore goth clothes as well, so that's no coincedence that I got her number.

Sadly, Brad broke up with me after we had been together for a week. He like's the idea of being Bi, but not actually being with a guy. It's all cool though, me and him are still friends. Also, I now have a group of friends that expands everyday! My High School life is going good so far!

Love,

Xx-Jter42-xX

yay goth *b/dl's. Clearly your new look suits you, including the collar; is it black leather with pointy spikes?

might I suggest this will go with your new look?

from http://afdc-has-baby-youth-and-adult...tic-pants.com/

Well, now that your no longer with the guy you can hook up with the girl who's number you just got. It's always nice to get a little attention from strangers isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    yay goth *b/dl's. Clearly your new look suits you, including the collar; is it black leather with pointy spikes?
    [email protected]!!1! How'd you know *cough* Stalker *cough* !

Nah just playing about the stalker thing, but yes its a real dog collar. Black leather with a D ring in the back with like 6 spikes. Bought it at a pet store ! I've already got plastic pants though ! Besides, turning a typical teen's closet consisting of only a few things you could use for a goth look, into a goth wardrobe, cost's so much money. I've spent around 150$+, and if you include what my grandmother bought me its about 230$+. That's not even close to accurate though, because I've forgotten prices of stuff. It's higher than 150$+ though. Better estimate of how much stuff I bought,would be about 180$. All worth it though, I've got so many caring, and open minded friends!

I also just got my hair dyed black today! It looks so smexy !

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Well, now that your no longer with the guy you can hook up with the girl who's number you just got. It's always nice to get a little attention from strangers isn't it.

Nah cant right now, she's with another girl right now. Yes she's Bi too ^.^!

Man, life's complicated! Anyway, from one Virginian to another, welcome back. At 14 you're having a lot more action than I ever did...haha.

Peachy

Welcome back...even if white diapers clash with your outfit now!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    At 14 you're having a lot more action than I ever did...haha.
    Lol...but remember, back then, you didn't have to many choices of styles, so you didn't have to worry about wearing the wrong style of clothing or following the wrong fad. That...and I'm glad I never had black hair when I was 14 (or at any other age in my life), cause I don't like black hair at all!

Peachy

Asher

Welcome back man

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Welcome back...even if white diapers clash with your outfit now!

Lol...but remember, back then, you didn't have to many choices of styles, so you didn't have to worry about wearing the wrong style of clothing or following the wrong fad. That...and I'm glad I never had black hair when I was 14 (or at any other age in my life), cause I don't like black hair at all!

Peachy
    I'm not following any fad, It's what I like, and I mean I know it was a joke, but the white diaper thing is stereo-typical. I mean, if I like it, I'll wear it. Lots of people think that, because you were black alot, your goth. I mean, just because I wear goth stuff, doesnt mean I cant wear other things. At any rate, gothic, is just a stereo type that society has come up with. It's just a fashion style ya know?

Also, nothing bad was meant by all that, I just wanted to point all that out.

Also, also, I washed all the black out. I'm going to get my friends mom to dye it proffesionaly, and at a discount !

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

umm, who are you again