Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me, or is this AMAZING!!

Default Is it me, or is this AMAZING!!

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica: Various Artists: Music

I'm sorry, but I have to say that this is probably the best site of all time and I would sooo get this.

[Quote] Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica [Quote]

There is an actual site for these albums, but I can't remember what it is atm.

Just wondering who else would get this album (or others of its kind) either for themselves or for their children

(I'm not 100% sure this should be in the AB section, if it is more appropriate somewhere else, move please)

From my point of view.. it's just you.

I never liked lullaby's

For right now, I'd call it 'amusing.' I'll reserve 'amazing' for after I hear how well they actually pulled it off... Could be cool. Let us know how it is.

I don't find that to be too interesting at all. It's just another method of making money. I never liked lullabies either. I think that's really pointless of Metallica to do that, then again.. They're not that good either.

I downloaded this album some half year ago, because of somewhat the same reason.
    It is funny to hear one of my favourite metal bands playing soft tunes, but overall it is not really interesting and far below the normal quality of the band(at least, according to my opinion)

I know that it's obviously not going to be as good as the originals but seriously, would you give your kids crappy stuff to listen to or like

Rockabybaby : Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Pink Floyd or Metallica
    there are so many that I think that it's a good idea.

btw - to all those that didn't realise, it's not JUST metallica, and I don't think that the bands get any money, and if they do it would probably only be very small royalties for covers

I have the Metallica and Led Zeppelin ones, and I borrowed The Beatles edition from my friend who is a Beatles nut. Between them, The Beatles one is my favorite. I think there are 27 of them according to the website right now.

I posted a thread about this a few months ago after I found the Metallica and Led Zeppelin ones at a flea market. I enjoy the Rockabye Baby series, and would purchase more of their albums in the future. They are great, but the lullabye versions do not work for everything. Pink Floyd is soothing enough without lullabye versions of their songs for example.

Youtube has everything. Nirvana - Lithium

wanted to buy it... but amazon's a bitch, can't buy it cus of 'geographical restrictions'...

FINE! keep it! I'll find it somewhere else!

would have made great music to wake up with ^^