Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I've been lurking here lately and thought I might as well introduce myself. It's cool to find out there are others out there that enjoy diapers. I'm 28 and recently decided to go back to college to study electrical engineering. I'm an avid reader and my most recently completed book is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I have to limit visits to bookstores to once a week because I tend to go a little crazy with the book buying. I just recently got the courage to go buy some diapers and I'm so glad I did. I don't wear them often, just sometimes at night. I'm not really sure why I decided to start wearing diapers, but I love the comfort they bring me after a rough day. I love wearing goodnites since they are easy to find, but I got my first Bambino pack in the mail today.
    Last edited by skymeat7245; 02-Oct-2009 at 04:16. Reason: added some more stuff

Yay Aldous Huxley: he is always good for a giggle. EE & bambinos, both good choices; what do you plan to do with your EE degree? (I can guess what you plan to do with your bambinos.)