Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good day abdls. looking for friends

Default good day abdls. looking for friends

hello my name is moth

i am mainly a dl i think but i have yet to get my hands on some diapers so i dont really know :3

hmm well im 17(male bi) and looking to meet people around my age (like 14-26)
    i would even be willing to meet people in RL around my area(san diego ish)

intrest wise i like freerunning, sewing, and playing music

just send me a pm or just talk to me here

i hope to have a good time here ^_^

-moth

Welcome to ADISC Moth/Frilly.
    Cool how you're into sewing. Not too many males into that. What kind of music do you like to play? And what instruments?
    I know the feeling of liking something but not knowing about it. I haven't worn diapers outside of babyhood as well.
    Hope to see you on the forums and in the IRC!

hey thanks for the reply :3

yea sewing is cool.

i play guitar, bass, accordion and a little piano. not really great at any of them though haha

nice to meet you

welcome to ADISC!
    i cant play any instrument, but who doesnt love the sound of music!?
    have fun at this site!
    ~ Will

Hehe the accordion. A friend of mine and I are planning on making a black metal song with an accordion solo in the middle of it. Either I'm going to do the solo or my friend's dad is going to but I can't wait to get around to making it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi View Post
    Hehe the accordion. A friend of mine and I are planning on making a black metal song with an accordion solo in the middle of it. Either I'm going to do the solo or my friend's dad is going to but I can't wait to get around to making it.

hehe im a death rock inspired goth so that sounds appealing to me :P

hey guys i just got new pics on diaperspace! look me up by my ds name : frilly

curiousitykitten

oh good im not the only one on here who doesn't wear...yet reads a whole lot

cool :3

Welcome to ADISC! Hey I'm a 17 year old bi male too! Any way, what do you mean by freerunning?

Hey there man! Welcome to the site. That is a very interesting avatar you have. :tongue:

Just a little tip, you might not want to say that you want to meet people. Harmless intentions, sometimes harmful results. Catch my drift?

Anyways, don't worry too much about that. Enjoy!

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Sewing IS cool. Reupholstering furniture/cars, sewing on your own Scout badges and military stuff (stripes and so on,) fursuits, racing leathers... I consider nothing unmanly about sewing of any kind; but even if one did there are all kinds of "traditionally" manly sewing. The secret of bullet-proof vests isn't just in the materials, it is in the stitching.