Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About my Art

Smile About my Art

Hey all, was curious to ask this. Do ya hear anything as to why I don't do cub art that goes beyond the PG level? I'd really like to hear some feedback on this. ^^

No Hun I haven't to be honest, Although I am not overly surprised. there is enough R-rated cub art out there and artists who contibute to it. I can say I am glad there are more G rated and PG rated art out there and people who still do that. But why do you only do no more than PG rated cub art hun?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWally View Post
    No Hun I haven't to be honest, Although I am not overly surprised. there is enough R-rated cub art out there and artists who contibute to it. I can say I am glad there are more G rated and PG rated art out there and people who still do that. But why do you only do no more than PG rated cub art hun?
    cuz I like the fun n innocence of it all. just the fun/embarassing times of childhood. y'know stuff that makes the inner child/cub heart smile a lot. ^^

JessePup

ive been waiting to talk to you. anyway i agree with your position on the PG thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWally View Post
    Aye I know mean.
    I like to reflect what fun I had growing. Tho most of it was a tad traumatizung. But thats why I draw also. Its one of my gifts yet also one of my regression habits and played as a safety blanket for me. Yet it still does.

Quote Originally Posted by JessePup View Post
    ive been waiting to talk to you. anyway i agree with your position on the PG thing.
    Hewwo Jess *hugs* ya have? really?
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Oct-2009 at 23:12. Reason: merging posts

lol well I do like pg babyfur pics of course and I draw them buuut ima wolf demon who likes dark stuff so >.> my art may have some horror elements in it XD anyway bro love your art <3

I haven't heard anything about why you don't, but I've seen alot of artists that just like showing the innocence of babyfurs, like Reva and fjf.

Asher

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    cuz I like the fun n innocence of it all. just the fun/embarassing times of childhood. y'know stuff that makes the inner child/cub heart smile a lot. ^^
    Good for you Tavi; I wish more artists believed that "philosophy" of keeping it PG...

Mako

Well the few times I've seen you do commissions beyond the PG level, the comments section on FA gets flooded with people causing massive amounts of drama. I just assumed you didn't do it often to avoid the headache of people bitching so much. ^^!

Your style tends to be suited towards the innocent and care-free image, so I guess it shocks people to see when you do anything outside of what they perceive as the norm.