Thread: Diaper Lover, coming to terms

Default Diaper Lover, coming to terms

Hello everyone,

Thought i'd post an introduction for myself to these forums. My name is AlexanderH and i'm a person struggling to come to terms with being a diaper lover.

About half a year ago for no reason i have taken an interest in diapers, at first i thought myself to be very strange and tried to put off these thoughts however they are just impossible to shake. I don't know why I'm so interested in diapers and wearing them but at the moment i am coming to terms with it.

Everyone is an individual and nothing really can be classified as wierd, I'm coming to terms that being a DL is just another normal part of my life but it still feels very strange! at the moment i wear Tena however i do have to be careful as i still live at my parents.

Well I guess Im first to say Welcome XD

Mesmerale

Well, this is, in my opinion, the perfect place to meet people who can help you understand that this is perfectly okay.

We can also talk about dogs, fish, computers, food.... Really, anything you want to talk about! We've got an expert at just about anything.

Welcome to ADISC. :rainbow:

I think you've taken a big step forward by reaching out to the community. You call "coming to terms" a "struggle" - and you've come to a support community full of people who've lived that struggle. We're here to help.

In time, you'll find, as has every DL on this forum, that there is nothing objectively right or wrong with being a DL. DL-ism just is. You can either let it drive you nuts as something unusual that you'd rather not be, or you can embrace it, finding that healthy middle ground wherein you simply enjoy it as just another part of what makes you happy.

Welcome aboard

Hi! Welcome to ADISC I am the resident lego and I'm also from the UK even if I'm half Mexican. Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope we will be able to help you understand your DLism more.

Welcome!

I've had self acceptance problems too. I've grown to accept it as part of myself. Keep talking, reading and asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderh View Post
    Hello everyone,

Thought i'd post an introduction for myself to these forums. My name is AlexanderH and i'm a person struggling to come to terms with being a diaper lover.

About half a year ago for no reason I have taken an interest in diapers, at first i thought myself to be very strange and tried to put off these thoughts however they are just impossible to shake. I don't know why I'm so interested in diapers and wearing them but at the moment i am coming to terms with it.

Everyone is an individual and nothing really can be classified as wierd, I'm coming to terms that being a DL is just another normal part of my life but it still feels very strange! at the moment i wear Tena however i do have to be careful as I still live at my parents.
    Well, you're in the best place to get those feeling figured out!

Welcome Alexanderh!

Thanks for the welcomes.

Living at home with parents makes this life style very hard to adapt or appreciate, the though of even getting caught is horrible. Since they are on holiday for a week and I'm happily taking the oppertunity to go wear and use diapers, i was a bit dumb and overused one last night and have had to throw the sheets into the wash, luckily i didn't damage the matress :O

Hopefully i can embrace being a DL however i really don't get the oppertunity to use them much since my room is very small and is always getting cleaned up... well hope to talk to some of you. Would be great to talk to some people and see how they've come to live as a DL.

hey Alexander
    nice intro
    and "welcome to ADISC"!
    lots of good DL support here, no doubt!
    ~ Will