Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About the bulge....

Default About the bulge....

Seems like everyone is trying to hide the bulge. I actually enjoy letting a little padding show in hopes someone will notice. Anyone else with me on that?

I play in a band on weekends and wear Abena X Plus at gigs. I've never had anyone in the band or crowd confront me about anything. There's no doubt people have noticed the bulk, but I don't care. It's a slight turn on for me.

Butterfly Mage

I doubt most people look at other people's rear ends on a regular basis. That's why I never worry about it.

Iv never bothered with trying to hide it eather most people dont stare at my bum any way and I dont realy care if they do XD.

Mesmerale

That's called 'Exhibitionism', sweetheart.

It's something that you really shouldn't do very often, since it makes it harder for everyone else to live their lives quietly.

Well, I can understand it if some kids and teens here don't want their parents to find out because they're pretty sure their parents wouldn't be too accepting of it, but if your parents are fine with it and/or you're an independent adult, you shouldn't worry if someone will see and what your friends might think. To complete strangers who don't know you, you may as well be incontinent, for all they know, and to your friends, if they can't accept something about you that is an integral part of *who you are*, then they're not really true friends. If diapers are a fetish object for you, that's what your mind does to them, and you just don't have to explain this to your friends. There's nothing about the diaper itself that screams "sex toy". It should have a completely different association, in fact, as diapers are typically found on babies and the elderly.

So I feel that showing a little bulge or the top of the waistband show above your pants is fine as long as you don't stand to get in trouble with parents or other authority figures over it. If you're ashamed, you have to ask yourself why. You should hold your head up and be confident about yourself and who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I doubt most people look at other people's rear ends on a regular basis.
    Speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    Well, I can understand it if some kids and teens here don't want their parents to find out because they're pretty sure their parents wouldn't be too accepting of it, but if your parents are fine with it and/or you're an independent adult, you shouldn't worry if someone will see and what your friends might think. To complete strangers who don't know you, you may as well be incontinent, for all they know, and to your friends, if they can't accept something about you that is an integral part of *who you are*, then they're not really true friends. If diapers are a fetish object for you, that's what your mind does to them, and you just don't have to explain this to your friends. There's nothing about the diaper itself that screams "sex toy". It should have a completely different association, in fact, as diapers are typically found on babies and the elderly.

So I feel that showing a little bulge or the top of the waistband show above your pants is fine as long as you don't stand to get in trouble with parents or other authority figures over it. If you're ashamed, you have to ask yourself why. You should hold your head up and be confident about yourself and who you are.
    Yeah that's pretty much it. I mean honestly, guys - diapers to us screams a whole different thing than it does to any other "normal" person. I hate to break it to everyone but only we get excited when we think of a diaper - the general public actually doesn't. Actually, most of the general public kind of hate diapers... considering they're little bags of defecation.

Anyway, obvious aside - I do personally enjoy showing my diapers off sometimes by letting them show a bit. When I don't need to be professional - it's rather enjoyable. Wearing diapers without boxers even though I was wearing somewhat loose pants was something I've done since I was like 13, and I still do it sometimes.

Of course, there's a difference between being subtle and being blatantly obvious. No one wants to know you're wearing a diaper so if you're going to enjoy some innocent showing-off, try not to get carried away.

i like to make my bulge somewhat noticeable but no white part of the diaper. Just enough to give me that feeling that i could be caught in public. But not around my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I doubt most people look at other people's rear ends on a regular basis. That's why I never worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Right....about that.

O_O

(agreed)

I'm pretty paranoid about someone noticing while I'm out in public. I'll wear cloth-backed diapers under dresses or skirts and thinner diapers under jeans so its not too obvious.

Everyone has different comfort levels. Do what works for you with out rubbing people's faces in it.