Thread: Need Help With Msn Messenger

Unhappy Need Help With Msn Messenger

Well i have lost all my contacts for my msn account. My phone synced my msn contacts to the laptop so i decided to erase the contacts on my phone then logged onto msn on my mobile and their was not contacts stored so i decide to go on my computer to see if it has changed and it did change and now i have lost all my contacts.

if anyone could give me some advise that would be helpful.

and to top off my day its my b-day too.

Well there is a way to add people that have you on their MSN. Go to File > Options > Privacy > Contact lists: View. A window will pop up with all the people, and just right click, and add them. Other than that I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Well there is a way to add people that have you on their MSN. Go to File > Options > Privacy > Contact lists: View. A window will pop up with all the people, and just right click, and add them. Other than that I don't know.
    As far as i know, this is the only way to get it back once they are deleted, but it requires that they have you on their lists. I seem to recall a third party program of mine recoding the contact list as well. If you use pidgin, or something of that nature they may still have them.

EDIT: Happy B-day btw.
    Last edited by Brayon; 29-Sep-2009 at 19:19. Reason: Birthday wishes

My first question would be by any chance did you save them to your address book? there could be some names in there and when you did your sync was it to exactly that email or another? If none of this has happened the only suggestion is recontacting people and getting the info

If you remember the people who are on your list I may have an other option but before I sort that out tell me if you remember them.

Thanks everyone for the big help.. and thanks pojo for the info it really helped all i need them to do now is to add me back on their list.