Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changed My Name!

Default Changed My Name!

Just wanted to say that I changed my name from Molicare to my first name.....Johnathon. I did this because A. Molicare is just to stereotypical and B. Johnathon is my real name, so I feel that it is more personable. Well thats it for now, just wanted to give you a heads up so you know who you are talking to.

Welcome to the real name club!

Yup, deffinatly, are names are very close but you spell yours alittle wrong Jonathan instead of the correct spelling Johnathon (LOL). No but seriously, thanks, hope to see you around.

What the...?

Are.... are you... holding a conversation with yourself? On the forums?

Man this is confusing... the 2 of you have way too close names... i had to look at the post counts to figure out what was going on.

Well I guess it is kinda confusing, but I just got tired of my name, Molicare is just not personal enough to use with all of my freinds on here in my opinion.

Default Name change?

Barbara is my legal name, and I changed it in 1980, from such a stupid, ugly name, I can't even bring myself to say it. But Barbara fits me, and it actually means who I am, as well as what I am going through.

Barbara is from the word barbarian, meaning, stranger or traveller.

Love & hugs,

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."