Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just found my way back..

Default Just found my way back..

Hi, I'm a TG that once joined the site.. I have no clue when this was, but a lot has changed and I've been very stressed.. Almost got hit by lightning... Almost died.. A few other issues as well. Life's been hectic for sure.

But I want to talk about something less disturbing. You see, I've been alone for some time now. I need to talk about how I feel now and then. So here goes..

Being alone is not fun. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends, and let me tell you. It's far better having someone hold you and tell you they love you than it is to fall asleep in your own bed and wonder when the loneliness is going to end. I never seem to be able to find someone I'm interested in.. Or at least someone who's.. Well, you know. Into people like me. I guess the "mommy" population here in North Carolina is quite low, because I am just not able to find anyone. Mind you, I've got no money to work with because I'm kind of useless.. But either way.

How do you guys, girls and whatnot find people that're into that sort of thing? I don't believe in dating sites or posting actual ads, so I guess that must be it.. All I know is I don't want to wait until my life is 2/3 over to find someone who's into me that is actually willing to get into such a thing as diapers and the related. I didn't think that was important at first, but with my recent failure at a relationship I realized just how important it could be. I can't hide from it, I need a "mommy" in my life for that and other reasons.

So yes.. As I said.. How do you all find people nearby that're willing to get into such a relationship with you?

Nice to meetcha. And sorry about the post.. I've been going through bouts of depression due to the hectic life.

Depression can really suck. I also understand how you can feel the way you do when a relationship ends. Relationships are not suppose to be based off of one things though.. that usually does not work.

I know I am probably going to counter-attack how you feel (I am sorry... but I really do know what you feel like). So here it goes:

There are going to be relationships that fail hardcore, go down nasty. Then there will be other relationships that will go down soft and not as bad. But in all.... some relationships just need to end.

I know that you feel like the only thing that is left for you know is something that brings you back to what makes you feel comfortable. Diapers is what you you like so you want something that is just as great as them. But life does not work like that. A relationship can't be based off of just one things. Especially a thing of "fetish". Reason I quoted that word is I know it might not be like that to you or to others on this site... it is the only word I can think of for it though.

So the best thing you can do is go out and find someone that you like and someone who likes you. Then start a relationship all over again and let it grow. After time you will learn to trust them and they will learn to trust you. That is when you tell them your "secrets." If they truely love you they will except you for who you are... if they don't except you...well SCREW THEM!!!

In the end though if you want a "real" relationship you going to have to base it off of them as an individual and not just one thing that they want and have in common with you. (I am not saying that it is not possible that it would work.. but very unlikely.)

Find someone to grow with and when you think they love you and you can trust them... tell them. They may not want to participate but they will except you for who you are. That is the way a relationship should be.

I hope you the best and i do hope you find someone out there for you... and I hope that person will be your "mommy" as well. If you want more advice feel free to ask. This place is swarming with good advice.

diaperedwolfcub

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    Hi, I'm a TG that once joined the site.. I have no clue when this was, but a lot has changed and I've been very stressed.. Almost got hit by lightning... Almost died.. A few other issues as well. Life's been hectic for sure.

But I want to talk about something less disturbing. You see, I've been alone for some time now. I need to talk about how I feel now and then. So here goes..

Being alone is not fun. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends, and let me tell you. It's far better having someone hold you and tell you they love you than it is to fall asleep in your own bed and wonder when the loneliness is going to end. I never seem to be able to find someone I'm interested in.. Or at least someone who's.. Well, you know. Into people like me. I guess the "mommy" population here in North Carolina is quite low, because I am just not able to find anyone. Mind you, I've got no money to work with because I'm kind of useless.. But either way.

How do you guys, girls and whatnot find people that're into that sort of thing? I don't believe in dating sites or posting actual ads, so I guess that must be it.. All I know is I don't want to wait until my life is 2/3 over to find someone who's into me that is actually willing to get into such a thing as diapers and the related. I didn't think that was important at first, but with my recent failure at a relationship I realized just how important it could be. I can't hide from it, I need a "mommy" in my life for that and other reasons.

So yes.. As I said.. How do you all find people nearby that're willing to get into such a relationship with you?
    Heya there,

When it comes to the topic of loneliness, we all can relate at some point and time. I currently am very much stuck in the same place as yourself; constantly wondering when you'll find someone to cause the ache in your heart to go away, yet accept you for the oddball you are. Unfortunately for me, the only one I have met who has accepted me happens to be my ex, and who, due to his reinforcement, will stay my ex most likely for life.

Finding people is never an easy thing to do. You can't just go out and sit there and start picking out people and deciding if they're worth a shot or not. Sometimes you find a companion/partner/new friend in the most ridiculous of places, without even realizing it. The best thing you could do right now is go out to a public place or two you like and are comfortable with, strike a conversation with a few, and just find some friends for now. Who knows? Those friendships can always turn into something more down the road, and in the event they don't, you still have a good friend to rely on at the end of the day as well.

Welcome back, Azia...

Networking with other like-minded individuals. I've found the best way (and the way most people meet SOs) is by meeting people at organized events... Ones that aren't "dates" with other ABDLs/ageplayers, but rather munches, parties, etc. At least in my experience, you attend a party, meet a few people, then meet friends of theirs, and so on. You get to make some new friends, and Mr./Ms. right might be one of the crowd.

A lot of people see the whole diaper thing as an antisocial-type of thing, but it doesn't have to be that way. If it is embraced, you can meet a whole new subset of friends... Ones you'd never meet otherwise.

I met my partner at a local AB party, and we'll be celebrating 3 happy years together next month. It does happen.

diaperedwolfcub> I understand that, and would never base a relationship solely off of a fetish. Their personality is my main concern, but I still think it matters that people have something in common, sexually.

NEJay> I'm not sure if there is such a thing in this area.

Too tired to continue on, I'm going back to sleep!

Ah good ole' NC. Nice...yet humid. Of course it's been getting cooler recently (Yay autumn!!!)

Eh...yeah, I know that feeling unfortunately, but I've grown used to being alone, for better or for worse. Still, I am fairly pessimistic and certainly still depressed. I cry often and either sleep too much (if I don't have work, sometimes I'll just not want to leave my bed and the dream world) or too little. But...I guess that's the way it is for me.

There is a NC littles munch in the triangle area...which I guess is sort of what you are looking for maybe. I've always been too chicken to go, although I managed to go into the same restaurant the group was in once. Still couldn't go over and introduce myself. So I can't give you any personal accounts...I just know it exists. Yeah, I'm rather shy.

Anyway, I'm sorry you have to feel the sting of being along and depressed. It's terrible, I know. I pretty much dislike the majority of life, hence the reason I'm a huge escapist, but there is beauty and happiness out there somewhere...otherwise, how could people keep on going?

You have to give it time. It may not happen right away, but it will over time. You shouldn't jump into a relationship anyway...I've seen people do it and more than half the time it ends badly.

Plus, actively looking for a "mommy" might not end well either. There are always less people out there who want to take care of inner little ones compared to the entire population of inner little ones. Plus it might rub people the wrong way if that's how you introduce yourself...at least that's my opinion (and I don't mean that about you, just what I've seen in general).

You just have to start from friendship and see where it goes. Any kind of relationship takes time to build and adding on the whole AB-ish angle makes it even harder. I know it sucks, but patience is always best.

I hope things can get a little brighter for you soon

At some point, you'll have to confront yourself as a person rather than a TG, AB, DL, LG, ROFL, ZOMGBBQ, and so forth. I would suggest that, if you define your life and identity with the flesh between your legs, you discontinue that course of action. When things get involved with someone, you can have a long talk with them about the surprise they may get, and let them make up their mind from there.

This is something that immediately jumped off the page at me. Also, know that "waiting 2/3 of your life" to find someone wonderful is MUCH better than jumping right in to a slime-pit of a relationship. Really.

Your writing, syntax, use, and grammar all reflect the fact that you know your way around English. This is good, but under-valued. I would recommend libraries and coffee shops as likely hangouts. That's my plan, at least.