Thread: Will Rite Aid...?

Default Will Rite Aid...?

Will Rite Aid order something that is not in their stores but is online ([sarcasm]I wonder what[/sarcasm]) for you and have you pick it up when it arrives???

What I mean is:
    1. You go to the store and ask if they have something.
    2. They don't
    3. You ask if they can order a pack and you can pick it up when it arrives
    4. They call you when it arrives
    5. You pick it up

In case you were wondering...it is Abena Abri-Form X-plus

I want them but they don't have them in-store... I heard other pharmacies have done this before. But will Rite Aid?

Thanks,
    SS

P.s. feel free to ask me questions as to what I mean... I'm not the best at explaining my thoughts

I would ask but I think they would order something that a doctor perscribed but not just an individual, they probably would carry the diaper you want if it ment a regular customer like if you bought so many every month.

But a one time deal I would doubt it.

You would have to ask, I would look at medical supply stores though.

I'm not sure about Rite Aid, But I'm 100% sure you can with Walgreens.

The product is on Rite Aid's website? If so, then I think it would be fairly likely they would be happy to order it in for you.

I've had a couple pharmacies order some medical supplies in for me, without much hassle. They weren't prescription either. I don't have Rite Aid where I live, so I couldn't tell you about them. But from my experiences, pharmacies have always been happy to order something in for me as long as they could find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
    The product is on Rite Aid's website? If so, then I think it would be fairly likely they would be happy to order it in for you.

I've had a couple pharmacies order some medical supplies in for me, without much hassle. They weren't prescription either. I don't have Rite Aid where I live, so I couldn't tell you about them. But from my experiences, pharmacies have always been happy to order something in for me as long as they could find it.
    Do you have Eckerd/Eckard? B/c Rite Aid used to be Eckerd...

I would ask but I think they would order something that a doctor perscribed but not just an individual, they probably would carry the diaper you want if it ment a regular customer like if you bought so many every month.

But a one time deal I would doubt it.
    I would be a regular customer. The store is about a mile away and is near my school.

You would have to ask, I would look at medical supply stores though.
    Can't drive yet and none nearby...

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE HELP!
    I will consider doing this soon.

-SS

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedScripter View Post
    Do you have Eckerd/Eckard? B/c Rite Aid used to be Eckerd...
    No, I don't have an Eckerd either. Currently, I live in Canada. I looked it up to be sure, but it looks like there are no Rite Aid pharmacies in Canada.