Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ABDL models

Default Interview with ABDL models

So every now and then Youtube's "Suggested videos" box turns up something really interesting, and the other day I found this: a whole series of interviews made by the guy(s) who runs this vid site ( of the models he uses. It was actually pretty interesting -- you get to hear a little about their stories, where they come from, and how they got into diapers. Has anyone else seen these? They're definitely worth taking a look at if you haven't. Just search "flbgsamples" on youtube and you'll find them.

Yeah I've seen several of them. They are intriguing, to say the least.

Haha, I have seen those. There is no way ANY of those real,,sorry to burst your bubble..*fap...*fap....but wishful thinking I suppose. = /

EDIT: post #800

What is the likelyhood theyve all gotten into this from "the suggestion of a girlfriend"

There's a few from Florida, and that makes me super happy, but I'm gonna go and say that it could possibly be fap material.

*fap fap fap fap* See?

I've seen a few of those videos, and yeah....I don't believe a word of it.

Default Eh

One of the girls says straight up that she doesn't care for diapers and only does the website to get money to visit Florida. She then says people should not wear diapers in public and it bothers her and all of that. Can't remember her name, but she is the chubbier (not being mean or rude) and had pictured on-line from when she was under 18. Weird.

What does "fap" mean? I see it now and again and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mater69 View Post
    What does "fap" mean? I see it now and again and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Here's an experiment: Firmly grab your penis with one hand, using all fingers. Now rub up and down in rapid succession and listen closely to the sound that makes. Can you hear the *fap, fap, fap*? That's exactly what "fap" means