View Poll Results: What style of fursuit woud/do you like to wear the most?

34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full fursuit

13 38.24%
  • Partial fursuit

8 23.53%
  • Pieces (ears, tail, paws, etc)

5 14.71%
  • I don't prefer/wear any, but I have a fursona

4 11.76%
  • I do not wear any style, and I do not have a fursona

3 8.82%
  • Other

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fursuit preferences

Default Fursuit preferences

I apologize if this was already a poll! I searched and didn't see anything related to this.

Anyway, I'm curious to everyone's input.

What costume style do you prefer to wear? This does not mean that you have to have that costume!

I would prefer a full fursuit, however I do not have the money to invest in one at the moment. I seriously plan to save up for one after collage. As of now I have ears and a tail I wear a lot. :3 It will have to work for now.

I would love a partial fursuit, mostly because it's cheaper and not as hot. And you can see my body shape. That sounds weird, but I wouldn't want to be drowned in a fullsuit.

If I had a full fursuit, I'd want it to be tight and form-fitting. Not so it was "sexy" or anything, just so it would really look like me. I guess.

i Have a kinda fursona
    not really intrested in the costume so much at this point though..

Fursuits hold no interest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I'm not a furry but if I was I would do the ears, tail and paws.

Neko ftw!

Yeah, I love the ears, tail and paws

i enjoy wearing my tails around here and there, along with my collar but i got a full suit thanks to the wonderful temperance and enjoy wearing it around. there has been a few times that i have just worn the head paws and tail but for the most part i enjoy wearing the full suit, i got some pics of it on my FA if anyone is intrested in seeing it

Userpage of sulli -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

dont have a suit yet. but want one.. still fighting with my self over " do I want a full suit or partial?"
    but I did vote partial because of price and it not being so hot.

I put full, because I have a full suit. It's not as hot as you think if you wear the right stuff beneath it... Underarmour or one of the cooling vests you can buy for costuming do wonders. Also drinking a ton of water. But my next suit will likely be a partial. We'll see. =P

I'm not a fur, but I've hung around with a few over the years. I got a friend to try my cool-shirt under his fur suit and he said it was the best thing ever. Its a shirt with small hoses running through it that cold water is pumped through to keep you cool. I got it for automotive racing since the cabin temps in a car on the track can get quite high, and you're dressed from heat to toe in a fire retardant body suit and helmet. Not too different from being in a full fur suit. The only downside is that the water pump and reservoir are a little bulky so you have to have a backpack or bag or something to put it in.

Ive tried a partial and own a fullsuit, and I have to say, contrary to poplar belief its actually about the same temperature wise as you're covering all the major heat dispersal points of the body.

The backs of your hands, your feet, the back of your neck and the top of your head are usually covered no matter if its a partial or fullsuit.

I voted for full as I personally find it easier to become a characer if I'm completely enveloped in them, also IMO partial suits with the paws and feet tucked into jeans and a hoodies etc tend to look out of proportion and therfore hard to suspend disbelief for in regards to wether its a giant walking talking *insert species* or just some clown in an *insert species* cosutme