Thread: Hello Everyone!^^

Default Hello Everyone!^^

Hello everyone I am Arthur aka Onyx and its nice to meet you all! I am a 20 year old guy out of Texas and is just really looking to make more friends than anything especially since I think I may know some of you already. My main interest is the babyfur fandom in which to me came as an idea while watching cartoons (especially Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes) and you saw your favorite characters in diapers and being a baby so it got me curious. My inner baby came about when around age 8 I already had three younger siblings and then my dad divorced my father and I kinda became the head guy but that brought stress and pressure to be a good role model for my siblings and so at night I began to fantasize about being a little baby again and soon it became something I wanted and been like ever since as of now, I dont wear much because I go to school and work and I still help my mom and I dont have the money to buy any diapers but meh those who wait will get rewarded so I will wait. I am a metalhead \m/ \m/ basically I love all kinds of rock music including metal but I do listen to kiddie music and pop and stuff from time to time. I am also a big sports fan^^ especially football1 Go Cowboys! I love making new friends so dont be afraid to send me a message

Welcome to ADISC Onyx! Hope you enjoy the site!

Your avvie is very cute btw

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here. ^.^

Cute tavi pic btw. :3

thank you^^ I am looking to becoming a active member here^^

*cuddles OnyxMetalPuppy* Welcome (back) to ADISC!

hey Arthur!
    welcome to the site
    hope you have lots of fun @ this site!
    ~ Will