Thread: Lurker wants to be able to lurk

Default Lurker wants to be able to lurk

Well, I'm a lurker who just likes to read what everyones got to say. i might eventually start talking more but it's not really for me.

My story is pretty simple. I've been into diapers since I was about 12, 19 years old at present. I bought what I could and acquired whatever was accessible. After getting back with my long time girlfriend(long story short, dated forever, split up for college, were back together by thanksgiving) I felt safe enough to tell her about my interests. She hesitant for about a month until I came home and we tried it out. Now shes just as into it as me. We've developed pretty firm roles and both like to be the baby and we often switch roles.

So yea, as far as diapers go, I'm about as happy as I can be.

Thanks for reading

Yea, this is my "oh f*ck it" name for forums where i'd rather not have friends/family/employers be able to find me.

Welcome, QazQazOkm, and enjoy your time here.

I know what it's like to be afraid to start talking on this forum. It took me a couple of months before I really started posting what I consider a lot (my post count will prove that it's not all that much). I didn't post much until someone said something really positive to what I said. My confidence rose and I start posting much more. I just joined a new forum and I find myself with the same problem again. Just enjoy yourself and post when you're comfortable. Make some friends and have fun, that's what it's all about. Welcome!

Get out of here your ugly!

Nah, jk welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy lurking and so on