Thread: leakage protection

curiousitykitten

Default leakage protection

Ive said this earlier on here, but sometimes I pee my underwear a little. I don't have a problem with waiting to let go. When these triccles of urine come out, I feel no urge. Ill say it again, a lot of times when it happens I honestly think I'm getting my period.
    I dont feel like I go more often than others... When the trickles come i usually dont realize untill after the fact it happens. Its really awkward

This is all fine and good, theres nothing going through my underwear. It just gets a little erm...yellow. For the past week or so ive been itchy dodwn there. I have a feeling it has to do with hygene/wetting issues. I'm showering twice a day and the itchyness makes me want to shower more. I think I need to wear something to keep my vage clean xD. I was wondering if any other girls on here have this problem.

Keep in mind when i mention wearing smething I mean a period pad. Do you think this will keep me clean and healthy? Do you think I need the special pee pee ones that look like the period pads? I really dont like feeling so dirty. I know it can be much worse but its kinda erm....uckie.

I'm also worried about telling my mom. If i do diecide to start wearing the feminine hygine products every day, Ill need to ask my mom to get them more often (i have literally no income...and i honestly think i should wear them every day...to stop feeling so itchy). Eventually shell find out...She has enough things to worry about. I dont think she wants to hear her oldest daughter is peeing her pants.

I thought this was the ebst place to put this...If anyone has advice, especially girls I'd love to hear it. Thank you

I'm not a woman, so I'll be brief. Tell your mom about it, I'm sure she's more than willing to further guide you through your body's developmental phases. Even if she isn't or hasn't experienced the same conditions as you are facing, she will know the best possible solution for you.

With the symptom of itching, there may be the issue of a yeast infection. You may notice some foul-smelling discharge as well. Don't worry - they can be easily and quickly treated with OTC medication. Also, to prevent them in the future, wear cotton panties, always wipe from front to back, and make sure you aren't creating an environment that allows the yeast to flourish - specifically a warm, moist environment. If you wet, you need to change quickly. The damp underwear can also lead to skin breakdown, which may also be causing some of the itching.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    With the symptom of itching, there may be the issue of a yeast infection. You may notice some foul-smelling discharge as well. Don't worry - they can be easily and quickly treated with OTC medication. Also, to prevent them in the future, wear cotton panties, always wipe from front to back, and make sure you aren't creating an environment that allows the yeast to flourish - specifically a warm, moist environment. If you wet, you need to change quickly. The damp underwear can also lead to skin breakdown, which may also be causing some of the itching.
    i cant exactly change when im out an about....and many times I don't even realize I'm wetting. Its when I go to the bathrioom and see the damp undies I realize, "Shit i pissed myself". Its so aggrivating

If you are leaking then wearing a pad wouldn't hurt. It's not recommended to use one made for periods because they are not really made to hold urine. There are several types of pads out there that range for small to large and bulky. You can find them with the incontinence supplies in most department stores and pharmacies. These pads will help keep the wetness away from your skin. It is also recommended that you see a doctor so they can determine if you have a yeast infection or possible UTI.

Some example of female incontinence pads are, Tena or Poise. Poise has 5 different sizes. They have some that are not much different than period pads so wearing them wouldn't be that much different either.

Personally, I think you should start wearing a bladder control pad. It's not that different than using a normal menstrual pad...thingy. But if you're like me and you're really green and stuff, you can always use flannel pads. And about itchiness....you might want to start drinking more water and sugar free cranberry juice. It keeps your urinary tract nice and clean so all those icky germs stay out. Also, stay away from scented stuff near your private area. It's given me so many UTIs in the past.

Stay nice and healthy, hun!
    -Nei :heart: