Thread: Kind of new user here :).

Default Kind of new user here :).

Hey I used to be Draco back on the old forums.

Facts of my life required pretty extended absences from forums and sites like these so I didn't even realize about the massive loss of data until today, lol.

Anyway it's good to be back and I hope I can contribute at least something of value when I'm able to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Hey I used to be Draco back on the old forums.
    Then your not knew man. Welcome back.

Welcome back! I hope that you visit more than the once every few months that you have been...we need as many active members as possible to help support the site.

Hope to see you around!

welcome back, draco! i'm totally going to forget that this new "allanon" person is actually draco. >.<

heh, maybe I should have kept the old username =/. It was kinda unoriginal though (I guess I did kinda rip my new one from a good novel :P) but you know what I mean, I hope :P.

My schedule is like totally random but I definitely hope to be around more than once every few months. My latest absence from the internet ab/dl scene was crazy =/.

maybe you should put something along the lines of "formerly draco" in your signature. that'd help me remember anyway.