Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, I Sucked It Up

Default So, I Sucked It Up

Woke up this morning around noon, still kind of reeling from last night's thoughts about how easy it would be to get a pack of diapers, and... everything just fell into place. Mom was asleep on the couch, kids at school, dad not coming home until 6 pm tonight. I barely recall scrambling up and throwing on jeans and a tank top, grabbing my old black messenger bag I used in school, and leaving the house. My excuse was in mind that I wanted mountain dew and we were all out in the house, plus I snagged some yogurt I've wanted for two days and some chocolate milk.

Recalling something on here, I bought a kid's birthday card, swiped a pack size 6 baby diapers, and checked out. I'll admit I stalled a bit and panicked when a couple people passed by me, but I shrugged it off and texted my friends to keep myself calm and collected. I came home, showered, and after abusing the baby powder like there was no tomorrow, I put on my first diaper since about four years. It's still on.

Cue the 'win' music.

Win indeed. Congratulations and enjoy.

Next time, don't waste your money - Ditch the birthday card.

It gets easier once you buy your third or fourth pack

Minor, yet makes-me-happy-update: Finally had to go, so I just wet. Gotta be honest, there's no greater feeling right now. It's just a shame that the diaper doesn't fit, so I have underwear over it at the moment. But I'm prolly going to buy my first adult diapers, Bambinos, next week when I get paid from work.

So, still win.

Make sure not to get caught while ordering, though...

Gratz x5

Heh, nice.

That was going to be my second suggestion, to buy adult diapers rather than baby diapers, but I didn't feel that it'd be a good idea to smother you with suggestions.

It would be better if linked to a hip indie band's page, or some "Save the X" page. Adds indie cred.