Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will cats claw your diaper while you're sleeping with the cat?

Question Will cats claw your diaper while you're sleeping with the cat?

I want to adopt a cat and I want to hear experiences if you have slept diapered and you cat was awake and wanting to see whats inside your diaper. So it clawed the plastic of your diaper and put pulp and gel everywhere. One thing I would also like to know is would the smell of pee deter the cat from sleeping with you?

Mako

Best question about cats in the history of questions about cats.

Well typically no, though i guess it depends on the cat. You shouldn't need to deter the cat by sleeping wet. If its a younger cat, it may pounce you if you crinkle. But I wouldn't see it starting to dig and pick its claws at it. If your worried, sleep with a blanket.

Or if you meant in general if when your wet if the cat would be detered from sleeping with you, possibly. But again it depends on the cat and how much it wants to sleep with you. While still lived with my mom, the cats were never detered from wanting attention whether i was padded/unpadded, wet or dry.

It would really have to depend on the cat. Some cats want to claw things more than others. If you're wearing covers though or something over them, they probably won't get to you. Really, they'll probably just sleep with you, and if they're going to claw at something it could be your feet under the covers.

No. I have had several cats, and they have slept in my bed before, and they didn't mind it, or claw the diaper to shreds.

It's not a problem, really.

Unless of course you have a crazy cat. But that's another story.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    It would really have to depend on the cat. Some cats want to claw things more than others. If you're wearing covers though or something over them, they probably won't get to you. Really, they'll probably just sleep with you, and if they're going to claw at something it could be your feet under the covers.
    I mean if the cat was under the covers, awake while you're sleeping, and smelling old pee, at 3 in the morning, and the cat was curious. Would he then claw your diaper?
    But if I slept with the cat padded I would put boxers over the diaper.
    Last edited by betagame; 23-Sep-2009 at 04:15.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    I mean if the cat was under the covers, awake while you're sleeping, and smelling old pee, at 3 in the morning, and the cat was curious. Would he then claw your diaper?
    Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post

Foo Yuck! But seriosuly if you smell the things cats like you'll understand whu they don't mind. My cat sleeps under the covers and even up against my diaper some times and pays it no attantion. She has clawed a few accidently jumping in my lap while I watch TV though. She likes to do the "kneeding" thing too. The tear in my vinyl desk chair has claimed way more diapers than my cats.

i've had 4 cats and none of them have bothered my padding at all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

(okay, okay, the topic really didn't make me laugh at the topic itself, but just at the idea. the idea! oh god, the mental images...)

I sleep with a cat every night. She's adorable. She'll do things that make me want to punch her face in, but never once has the issue of wearing a diaper been an issue. Don't be nervous -- that kitty will bring a lot of happiness and love to you, and even if she does claw at your nuts through the plastic, it'll just make you laugh for a long time!

Cats don't like to be under the covers generally, I doubt any animal does and those that do become docile since they can't see anything. Like birds or crocs.