Thread: Well here it goes, Im thinking...

Default Well here it goes, Im thinking...

About getting a Diaperspace account, any tips or pointers on how to sign up would be most helpful, and does anyone here in the community have a diaperspace account?

1) Go to Diaperspace.com
    2) Sign up for an account.

Ta-Da!

I used to have an account, but I just deleted it because there are plenty of creepers and fakes on there and I didn't feel comfortable putting myself out there. But that's kinda 'cause I'm a girl and we're in short supply, so I get attacked and friended by every HNG there.

A tip? Try not to come off as a creeper HNG, be yourself. And don't think that all the "girls" on there are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    1) Go to Diaperspace.com
    2) Sign up for an account.

Ta-Da!

I used to have an account, but I just deleted it because there are plenty of creepers and fakes on there and I didn't feel comfortable putting myself out there. But that's kinda 'cause I'm a girl and we're in short supply, so I get attacked and friended by every HNG there.

A tip? Try not to come off as a creeper HNG, be yourself. And don't think that all the "girls" on there are real.
    Am I being a creep now? I am very sorry then if my thread came off as creepy
    What does HNG stand for?
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 22-Sep-2009 at 04:07. Reason: fixing an error

Quote Originally Posted by SixesandSevens View Post
    Am I being a creep now? I am very sorry then if my thread came off as creepy
    What does HNG stand for?
    No, no, no, you're not being a creep now. And your thread didn't come off as creepy, I was just cautioning you against it.

HNG = Horny net guy, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    No, no, no, you're not being a creep now. And your thread didn't come off as creepy, I was just cautioning you against it.

HNG = Horny net guy, if I'm not mistaken.
    Oh okay thanks

Honestly, I wouldn't get one unless you want to be friended by a bunch of creeps, whether you're male or female (although females will get loads more friend requests).

Peachy

I have one, because someone bugged me enough until I gave in and spent the 5 minutes to fill in a few fields. Plus it's definitely helpful to reserve the name "Peachy" on websites like that before an imposter snatches it up.

I don't use for anything, so don't ask me what the website is all about. Since I'm not a girl and past the age of 18 (most people who sign up as 18 are probably minors anyway), I'm of no interest to the pedos and HNGs on there, so my inbox remains empty! Definitely a plus to not have to deal with requests such as "Are you wet?", "Do you have a webcam?", "ASL?".

Peachy

God that site is gross.
    I'm on it, and I get at least 10 friends requests, comments and messages a day. Only problem is that they're all perverted. :/

Gosh, just been there a few weeks and I already have gotten requests from total creeps and a few messages.... disgusting , not all the members are creepy though, I was able to make two friends, but thats it. Now, I dont go very often anymore, the site has alot of technical problems also, however, I still stop by every now and then but I mostly prefer this forum because it doesnt feel so weird, and I have more experience here. A BIG shout out thank you to all the mods that work hard to keep this forum clean and safe.

Meh, I think it's still a useful tool...even though I agree that there are a TONNE of creeps. There are normal people on there worth talking to...they're just hard to find.