Thread: Me, in a nutshell!

Default Me, in a nutshell!

I am a DL, and I have been for about as long as I can remember. I have lurked around for a long time, but I feel like I need to connect with someone else about my secret. I hated this part of me for a long time, but I have come to accept that this will always be a part of who I am, and that is what makes me an individual. (not that I need much more individuality ) Aaaanyways, I have many more interests besides diapers. I sail a lot, almost everyday in the summer. I also ski in the winter, and mountain bike in the fall. Plus, I compete in what is literally the coolest sport around: DEBATE!!! The icing on this cake of cool would of course have to be videogames. I have a PS3, and my favorite games are GTA IV and Fallout 3. I decided to join this forum because I want to be able to discuss this part of me with people who a) have an intimate understanding of *B/DL, and b) cannot possibly tell anyone that I know in real life. This is a closely guarded secret, and I sure as hell intend on keeping it that way!

Greetings, enjoy your time here.

hi and welcome. I am the same way, I could never tell my parents what I do. But it is fun to talk to other TB's like me so I don't feel so alone. Plus they have given me the courage to try things I never thought of before!

Hey TheYachtsMan!

Welcome to adisc! The Boston crew gets bigger!

I think it is important to find people who understand what you are going through and your interests. While I have made some great friends in the scene, this is still a part of my life that a guard carefully. The more I read and talk to people the more that the self loathing comes up as a common denominator. Don't worry. Take a step back and realize that the interest is frivolous and not that big of a deal. It's merely an alternative fetish. It doesn't hurt anyone and if it brings comfort or pleasure to you then have at it! This forum in particular will be a great resource with many interesting people from all walks of life sharing their thoughts, interests and opinions!

Regarding your interests, I must say Very Cool! I love to sail and spend quite some time during the summers up on Lake Winnipesaukee. Although water skiing and jet skiing do take up a substantial amount of my time while up in NH! I have never been a snow skier, but love to bike. Especially on conservation trails and on the Charles. It's something I've only recently been getting back into. Where do you like to bike? Any favorite spots?

Look forward to seeing you post!