Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just put on my first Abena X-Plus

Default I just put on my first Abena X-Plus

...and I have to say, it feels amazing! I ordered a whole case of them a few days ago, and it just arrived today. I put my first one on just a few minutes ago, and already I'm amazed by how thick and padded it feels. It feels like I'm waddling even though I'm still dry! I can't wait to find out how much it will hold!

Well I just wet it... and I thought it felt like a pretty good wetting, but then I had a look, and it barely dented it!

Mako

I remember the first time I got into diapers that were actually good. It was also an X-Plus.
    I was going to meet my mate/daddy for the first time, and as told I flew padded. All I could get around here were depends, man was I worried I was going to leak. I was pretty close to it too when I got off the plane. Bah, I was blushing so much before I was changed; he was mean enough to take a picture >.> But man it felt good to be in a good diaper, course he had the boosters too so it was even thicker.

Usually I can get a good three or four wettings out of an x-plus without a stuffer. And ya don't have to worry about flooding or hesitating, can just let go.

Default One of the best diapers

Isn't the Abena X-Plus one of the most amazing diapers ever. I've been using them at night for a year or two (ever since I discovered a Canadian supplier - Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com - I'm not affiliated with them at all, but I've had good luck ordering from them - and they also carry the Bambino line now ). X-Plus are so far the only diaper that I've tried that usually doesn't leak at night, even without a stuffer.

If you think they feel great by themselves, you should really try them with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi Booster pad. Talk about thick! You can wet like 7 or 8 times without leaking. And it's super comfy!

-Gus

These diapers are high quality. I use the Abena Extra during the day and it's just a small step down from the X-Plus. I usually wear cloth at night, but if I'm away from home I prefer the X-Plus. Also, I'm urge incon so a quality diaper is an absolute necessity. See my recent review of the Secure X-Plus for night time use. http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/spa...dium-size.html I did not like them as much as the Abena.

Abri-Form X-Plus are very good diapers. The only thing I didn't like from them is the plastic not enough resistant and the tapes that sometimes doesn't hold to good.

And of course, congrats for your first time

I use abena xplus at night to help with my bedwetting and i love them. I wear babmbino duringth eday just because I like th eprint on them. They are both awesome diapers and my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    ...and I have to say, it feels amazing! I ordered a whole case of them a few days ago, and it just arrived today. I put my first one on just a few minutes ago, and already I'm amazed by how thick and padded it feels. It feels like I'm waddling even though I'm still dry! I can't wait to find out how much it will hold!
    So your post about when it finally gives way will be in about 18-36 hours. Have fun with that.

(Note Abena X-plus are the thickest disposable diapers I EVER seen... I was never able to fully use one since I got tired of being in a slightly damp diaper or it just wasn't too discreet enough for a place I was going..)