Thread: Hi ADISC

Default Hi ADISC

Hi ADISC,
    I'm new here and I everything seems to be prodding me to introduce myself so i'm going to give in

I live around New York City, I work with computers in a high-level position (think average 80-hour weeks where the slightest mistake is major) not to say that I don't like my work, I love it actually! But there is little in life that helps me unwind like coming home and putting on a diaper.

I'm generally very shy and i'm also a big geek (here in my diaper watching Star Trek TNG!). I guess i'm mostly a DL, but i've got a bit of AB in there too

Well, thats all I can really come up with for now, ask away if you have questions I guess

Welcome!

Computer geeks FTW! Do you have any other hobbies/interests? Hope to see you on the forum.

Well at least you don't have access to a terminal problems. Glad to hear you work in a field you enjoy, and get 80 hours of fun a week. Good for you.

Hehe. Eighty hours of fun. Ya.

Having worked at that for a while, I can say that there is a bit more stress than fun, although it does get to be enjoyable at times.

Welcome to our community, roob. We are a diverse bunch, but always ready to help each other out. You'll see after you poke around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Welcome!

Computer geeks FTW! Do you have any other hobbies/interests? Hope to see you on the forum.
    Hah, not a whole lot, 80 hours a week keeps you pretty busy
    I do like sci-fi a lot, Star Trek, B5, anything joss whedon has ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well at least you don't have access to a terminal problems. Glad to hear you work in a field you enjoy, and get 80 hours of fun a week. Good for you.
    So true, and when I do i'm usually quite a panic (if the net's aren't working -- its my job to fix!!)

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    Hehe. Eighty hours of fun. Ya.
    It helps to enjoy what you do
    Stress can be a lot at times, but getting to go home and relax with a nice diaper always helps!