Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick fur (pup) related question...

Default Quick fur (pup) related question...

I saw a thread a while back where someone with a babyfur avatar was asking opinions on diapers, and it got me thinking... Do babyfurs that consider themselves canine (pups, dogs, huskies, etc.) have a thing for dog-specific diapers?

Though I've known a lot of furs over the years, most have been lions, raccoons, or other animals. I also admit that I know very little of the scene in general (aside for the incredible artwork ). So, do you doggies out there aspire to wear things like these:

Definitely an interesting question.

I am not so much a babyfur, but I do enjoy a facet of BDSM called puppy play, meaning I enjoy being treated like a dog (but I identify as a human being degraded to the status of an animal). Often, my puppy side and my AB side mesh together, and I must admit that I have wondered about those diapers.

But, I don't have a tail. And those are diapers with holes in them. So I don't think I'd ever wear one, but if I had a tail (somehow) they would be fun.

saw those in walmart but not big enough to try but they had dog bones on it . anyway i have a seperate sides of me the abdl comes out ALOT less.
    ps the alot is because my furre side is constant.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    saw those in walmart but not big enough to try but they had dog bones on it . anyway i have a seperate sides of me the abdl comes out ALOT less.
    ps the alot is because my furre side is constant.
    :heart: Oh man, diapers with doggie bone prints on them? I WANT! But not before they make ones with dinosaurs on them. Because dinosaurs go rawr! (Everybody knows that :rainbow .u. If only they had them for humans, since I don't think humans could use doggie diapers....or could they?

dont the ones for dogs have a hole in them for a tail? I think that would create problems even if they fit...

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post
    :heart: Oh man, diapers with doggie bone prints on them? I WANT! But not before they make ones with dinosaurs on them. Because dinosaurs go rawr! (Everybody knows that :rainbow .u. If only they had them for humans, since I don't think humans could use doggie diapers....or could they?
    abuniverse has overnight diapers that have dinos.

Quote Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
    dont the ones for dogs have a hole in them for a tail? I think that would create problems even if they fit...
    yes , and that is the reason i don't think obout getting them

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Definitely an interesting question.

I am not so much a babyfur, but I do enjoy a facet of BDSM called puppy play, meaning I enjoy being treated like a dog (but I identify as a human being degraded to the status of an animal). Often, my puppy side and my AB side mesh together, and I must admit that I have wondered about those diapers.

But, I don't have a tail. And those are diapers with holes in them. So I don't think I'd ever wear one, but if I had a tail (somehow) they would be fun.
    .... Puppy play...

I need to talk to you more, Olivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    .... Puppy play...

I need to talk to you more, Olivia.
    My contact info is on my profile, talk away. ;D

if i somehow got a tail (even a strap on one, or a plug one) i woud so get those if the fit

Well I do at times but since I dont have a tail that wont work so well but we can dream