Thread: Mary Jane Shoes

BabyHelen

Default Mary Jane Shoes

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Mary Jane shoes that are wide in width? They need to be flats as well.

Hot Topic's got ya covered! Flats | Shoes

Lowest price I could find for ya. But I don't know if they would be wide enough, though.

BabyHelen

Thanks, but they're not wide enough. I wear a women's size 10, but I've got male (fat) feet, so they need to be offered in a wide.

I can find TONS of shoes that are just perfect everywhere to include places like Target, but I don't wear a child's shoe!

Basically what I'm doing is putting together a girl's toddler type outfit and a pair of Mary Janes would be perfect for it.

BabyHelen, Do a search for " square dance tap shoes ". You will find several distributors that offer Mary Jane shoes in your size. Some of the MJ's can even be found in several colors. My favorite kinds are the ' Black Patent Leather ' ones, so glossy and shiny. Most all of them have the metal plates on the soles, used for tap dancing. I cannot tap dance, but I like the clicking sound they make when I walk in them.

BabyHelen

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    BabyHelen, Do a search for " square dance tap shoes ". You will find several distributors that offer Mary Jane shoes in your size. Some of the MJ's can even be found in several colors. My favorite kinds are the ' Black Patent Leather ' ones, so glossy and shiny. Most all of them have the metal plates on the soles, used for tap dancing. I cannot tap dance, but I like the clicking sound they make when I walk in them.
    Thanks, I found EXACTLY what I'd been looking for!

I am glad I could help, what kind are you going to get?