Thread: Rick says "'ellows"!

Default Rick says "'ellows"!

'ellows, I'm Rick and obviously new here =p

Anyway an introduction;

Like most of you I like to wear diapers, but I'm still relativly new to this whole thing.
    I've always had an interest diapers but it had never occured to me that it was like a 'fetish' or whatever you want to call it.
    Never even considered buying diapers till a few months ago when I came across a couple of picutes of girls in adult diapers.
    I did a lil more research and found out about this whole abdl thing and was pleasantly surprised, up untill that point in time I had always thought of myself as weird for feeling strangely attracted to diapers.
    After a few months of browsing for pics and movies and visiting serveral forums I decided it was time to go get myself some diapers. (Adult) Diapers are not sold in supermarkets in the Netherlands so I had to order them at a pharmacy and got myself a pack of Tena Slip Maxi's.
    If I had to categorize myself I think I'd put myself in the diaper lover category, but I've only have limited experience in this field so I'm not 100% sure yet as to what I like or not.

Well that's enough about my diaper thing, a lil more about myself;
    I'm almost 20 and live in the Netherlands and go to college, though I'm currently doing an internship and work 40 hours a week O.O
    I'm in an IT major taking mostly programming classes etc.
    I'm straight, single, though currently not actively looking for a relationship.
    My only real hobbies are coding random stuff, browsing the web for random things and playing the ocasional RPG/FPS.

Other than that I don't do a whole lot, mainly because I'm autistic and socially anxious so yeah... I don't get out much.
    Also, I'm not a big time poster so don't expect too much, as I stated above, I'm socially anxious and can get really selfconsious about stuff I post.

Hmm, well I guess this'll do as introduction for now.

If any of you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

HellFire

Welcome Rick

Other than that I don't do a whole lot, mainly because I'm autistic and socially anxious so yeah... I don't get out much.
    Also, I'm not a big time poster so don't expect too much, as I stated above, I'm socially anxious and can get really selfconsious about stuff I post.
    Pretty much the same as me then.

For someone who's socially anxious that was a quite good introduction, chances are you're one of the people who actually read the info first - thank you.

As for the diapers, don't be so quick to label yourself. Just because you like them doesn't have to mean they are sexual, they may be more of a comfort thing like they are to an AB.

Oh, and I love browsing the web for random things, shame it's often a waste of time though....

Anyway, welcome to ADISC and I hope you enjoy your time here. As you get to know people you might become less anxious about telling us things.

'Ello, Rick, And Welcome. We Have A Social Group For Autistic People (Somewhere). xD

Aha, This Is It: http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=22

Thanks for the welcome people, I'll have to see about joining that group I guess =p