Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequent Urination

Default Frequent Urination

Today I've pretty much have been urinating the hole day. This is really scaring me. Though I have drinken 40 Oz of vault zero, 12 ounces of Light Lemonade, and 20 ounces of water, and 12 ounces of milk in about 5 hours. Mostly I drink about 20 ounces of water and 12 ounces of milk in about 8 hours. Do you think all of that fake sugar and caffeine in that short period of time is what's screwing with me?

Yeah, that's probably it. Caffeine acts as a diuretic, after all. I wouldn't really worry about it, but make sure to drink lots of plain water now. Your body is probably a little bit dehydrated after that.

Take care,
    Nei

Butterfly Mage

Caffiene is a diuretic, as is NutraSweet. Put the two together and you'll be hitting the bathroom quite a bit!

I've learned to avoid Diet Coke on long drives for that reason.

I wouldn't worry too much. Drinking that much liquid in 5 hours will result in frequent trips to the bathroom. Drinking that much Vault (caffeine) will just exacerbate the issue. It's annoying, but normal. What goes in must come out--but because of the caffeine, more is probably coming out than should be, so drink some plain water or Gatorade if you're feeling dehydrated.

You've drank more than a half-gallon of liquid in 5 hours. You're going to pee often, unless your bladder is super huge. That should be a no-brainer.

Lots of liquids + an empty stomache = me peeing every half hour

If I drink lots of Tea or Coffee, I'll be peeing every 5-8 minutes, (when diapered). It's kinda cool, it really helps me wet the back area because I'm wetting so often in small little bursts. But sometimes....The Coffee works the other way...I drink say a Coffee Coolata from DnD and I get really bad stomach cramps and have to SHIT MY ASS like an hour later...Advice? Say "NO" when they ask if you want whipped cream on the top. No matter how tempting it is to say "YES". Just say no, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    If I drink lots of Tea or Coffee, I'll be peeing every 5-8 minutes, (when diapered). It's kinda cool, it really helps me wet the back area because I'm wetting so often in small little bursts. But sometimes....The Coffee works the other way...I drink say a Coffee Coolata from DnD and I get really bad stomach cramps and have to SHIT MY ASS like an hour later...Advice? Say "NO" when they ask if you want whipped cream on the top. No matter how tempting it is to say "YES". Just say no, kids.
    I've been on a huge Coolata w/ whipped cream kick lately = /

Post Diabetes

Yes caffeine could be the cause but.. being frequently thirsty for no apparent reason and frequent urination could also be a sign of diabetes. Watch your total consumption of sugar and search for some infos on the web to check if you don't have other symptoms.