Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay Friendly?

Default Gay Friendly?

Without taking the time to go through every single post, are there many other gay guys on this site who engage in this scene with their partner? We have found it quite sparse to meet 'regular' gay folk with this interest, despite the stigma that all gay men are kinky.

Aside from that, I hope this place is happy to embrace a gay couple who are living happily with ageplay as part of their lives and will not have a problem with me sharing my experiences as a gay daddy to an AB male.

Mesmerale

Don't worry, you'll be fine here.

ADISC is extremely gay friendly, trans- friendly, and... well... almost everything friendly..

Falkio

Oh yes!

As a matter of fact, I'm totally gay for another member. Our community is very open minded.

Welcome!

It's true.
    xD
    I'm under the impression that there are more gay/lesbian/bisexual people here than there are straight people. o.o

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    It's true.
    xD
    I'm under the impression that there are more gay/lesbian/bisexual people here than there are straight people. o.o
    Combined or individually? ^_^

Don't worry! At least half of the population here, I'm willing to bet, is either gay, lesbian, bi, transgender, or questioning. That's over 2000 people!

You'll be just fine!

--The Silent Assassin--

My boyfriend is a member here. Not a very active member but, still. Also, the population here seems lean very heavy on the gay/bi side. Not really sure the reasoning behind it, but like Akira said, sometimes it feels like half and half