Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Visited Store?

Default Most Visited Store?

What is your most visited retail store? Mine would probably be Wal-Mart.

for me, it's an Australiian store called jbhifi. They sell tvs and dvds and cds and stuff. Other than that I don't do much shopping.

IDK. I don't rely go into stores that much unless i have to. i guess the Apple store.

Mine is Best Buys. This is every man's toy store. More flat screens, more speakers, more amps.....aahhhhhhh!

Stores that still exist would be Best Buy.

However, I am pretty sure that the most visited store in my life so far was Hills. I went there almost everyday with my grandmother for at least 2 years when she worked there.

Aside from Food Lion grocery stores, probably Target. Though for the best selection of baby strollers to check out, I wish the local Babies-R-Us store was closer by. I'd be in there as often as possible playing with the latest strollers.

Shoppers Drug Mart. They are open 24/7 and seem to have everything I need at last minute. :P

Probably a convenience store, I go to one pretty much every day. Usually I'll go to Stewarts, it's a chain in upstate New York, they are all pretty clean and friendly.