Thread: ELWO!!!my name is ruff

Default ELWO!!!my name is ruff

elwoo everyone im reposting my introduction ^_^

I know my forum name says lostpup but yea my real name is ruff wolf(furry ^_^) but yea my RL name is Tim.

I'v bin a fur for almost 7 years now(october 5th this year will be my 7th year) and im still going stronge, i became a babyfur a year after i became a fur after i got intouch with my self and felt that being a babyfur was my best way to persent my self.

Plushies i find arnt part of the furry side of me i find that plushies are a part of me in general, i'v slept with a plushie ever since i was 8 months old so yea and i still have my pound puppy to proove it ^_^, i find im really dependent on them, if i could i would carry one with me where ever i went(exceapt work of course lol) but thatts just how much i love them, i sleep with my winnie the pooh plush every night and snuggle it when im watching tv, and my mom couldnt care less.

now more about my babyfur side. I also classifie my self as a ab as well as when im with my big brother i dont play out my fursona im just my self but regressed,but i love to rp my fursona alot if you ever talk to me on msn you'll noitce that my typing is abit childish at most parts,but when it comes to a real convosation its normel typing.

I do wear or should I say that i wore many of times.....being at home and not getting money is hard so when I got to my big brothers place he always pads me up and treats me nicely(if u know what i mean ^_^).

I love being who i am and i would never change any part of me for anyone.

being a babyfur/ab isn't a fetish for me its more of a way to let out the childish side of me, i never think anything naughty, far from that kinda stuff when im regressed.

I'm exstreamly friendly im very easy to make friends with and im alot of fun to talk to.

Being in active on the site for a while and coming back i'v noitce that the site has gotten many new faces and im hopping to get to know anyone that i dont know from this site already.

when i get a chance ill be posting a video on babyfur tv when i get a chance to actuly use my mic ^_^ with my web cam.

ad me to msn if you want to get a first hand look at me just say that u added e from adisc and ill know right away who knows you might catch me one time when im snuggling my poohbear ^_^.

Thanks to jeffy to inspiring me to repost my introduction. ^_^
    Last edited by Peachy; 14-Sep-2009 at 22:27. Reason: Silly Ruffy, posting his full name! *edits it*

dprdinky

Thanks for the greeat intro Ruff. I look forward to your video you plan on sharing. Some people who are not familiar with babyfurs could benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Thanks for the greeat intro Ruff. I look forward to your video you plan on sharing. Some people who are not familiar with babyfurs could benefit from it.
    well iv never had such high exspectations for me,thanks that really build up my confidence in what i what to say,and ill be sure to do my best^_^

Peachy

*runs and huggles Ruff, now that he has his own computer* I hope you'll be here more often now

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    *runs and huggles Ruff, now that he has his own computer* I hope you'll be here more often now

Peachy
    huggles the peach tight* i hope i will too