Thread: Hi

Red face Hi

Hello all my name is Elizabeth im an adult baby looking for a daddy in yonkers just moved here recently and need a new daddy to keep me company on lonely nights hope to meet some new people soon.

hi there ^^

I'm not a daddy but i've been told i'm a half decent mommy ^^

Hey Beth, welcome. Why don't you explain a little more about yourself? What do you like to do? Hobbies/interests?

hey there, welcome to the site, now you can enjoy all of our randomness!

Nice name. My name is Elizabeth also, but I tend to go by Liz on here. Welcome to the site.

Heya Beth! Welcome to the coolest, most hip-happenin' hangout in the shizzle! *attempts to be gangsta* Yeah, we tend to be a bit silly sometimes. But overall, we're a great group of people here!

So, what kinds of things do ya like to do? .u.

Hi welcome to the site good to c another New Yorker here again

Well. Welcome to the site; and good for you putting interests in your profile. You are a straight, young lady looking for a daddy? At his place, as you lack your own?

This is not the kind of site where these sort of hook-ups are advertised, or come to pass. You might have more luck on diapermates or such. Remember we have minors around.