Thread: Prisoner of Destiny Returns

Default Prisoner of Destiny Returns

Hello! I have made my return(as short as it may be) to this wonderful community. If anyone remembers me from the older forum you may have not seen much activity on my part. That still has yet to change. I have been suffering a "binging and purging" problem with my diaper/teen baby interests. My emotions on these interests of mine go from left to right. I may start a topic about this at another time. All that aside, allow me to re-introduce myself.

I am 17/male from Long Island, New York, USA. My interests are: diapers(obviously), video games, TV, Anime, Comics & Manga, Music and some Sports. I have yet to know anyone involved with diapers and am unsure if I would want to. I am currently involved in a confusing relationship with someone who I would hope to now call my girlfriend. I mostly spend my free time hanging out with friends, playing video games, or on my PC. I haven't watched much TV in quite awhile(not intentionally, always seemed to be doing something else). I am currently playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and loving it(I'll add my friend code to my sig later).

So that is all I can think of for now. Hopefully this time around will be different and I will post more.

Welcome back, Prisoner of Destiny! I remember you and remember your contributions quite well, for as sparse as you may have believed them to be!

Welcome back man. Can't remember you but still welcome back.

*post 600*

Welcome back to the community! I hope that you stick around this time, and do not lurk so much.

I understand what you mean about the infantilism urges coming and going, it used to happen to me 12-16 but i just figured out I was trying to repress it. I was just not happy with part of who I was my infantilism part of me, and I finally realized it was ust a part of my personality, ever since then its more of a steady pattern. That was just be, but take a deep look at yourself maybe it is true with you too. It is fairly common for an infanilist to be uncomfortable with that part of them for a long time, the first years someone finds out about it.

I look forward to your thread on this topic.