Thread: Hello :3

Default Hello :3

Hello. I'm Nayfin/Nathan

I'm new here, a friend told me this is an incredably good *BDL site so I thought I'd finally get off my lazy butt and join.

It's been awhile since I've been active in the *BDL world other then whatever is in my bedroom. I'm 19 and I still class myself as a Teen Baby - NineTEEN. Lord help me when I turn 20 XD

I do enjoy diapers, etc etc, it's become such a life style that every item I enjoy doesn't need to be said over and over, however friends are a different matter and that's what I'm looking for.

Other then being a TBDL I do have some furry traights and some sissy. I mostly am more of a toddler, young child.

That's about it for an introduction, which I believe I'll also copy and paste straight into my profile.

Thanks =D

You will find oodles of us share your fetish-tendencies; and also your other interests besides, what ever they are. From fetish music to fast cars, to furry artwork, to dark amber unpasteurized ales.

Try the live chat link in the header, it'll take you to #Adisc, where you can check out the sort of people some of us are, and have any questions answered.

hey nathan, welcome! have you got msn? :P

I can verify Nayfin as a decent guy, everyone, no creep alarms needed here. He's a good little boy. ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I can verify Nayfin as a decent guy, everyone, no creep alarms needed here. He's a good little boy. ^_~
    *huggles* =D

Ah ha! Then you must be a friend of Danny's. Well, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Nice to have you around such a great group of *BDLers

Welcome to ADISC! Just another member of the ever-increasing British population of ADISC. Do you have any other interests or hobbies that you would like to share?