Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi everybody,

As you might have guessed, I'm new here, so I'll introduce myself
    My name is Tom, and I'm 20 years young/old (you chosse :P ). I'm Dutch, and living in The Netherlands. Dutch is my first language, so my English might be a bit rusty.
    Curently I'm living in Delft, where I'm currently studying at the Delft University Of Technology. My hobbies are rowing, and fiddling with electronics, in it's widest range (making stuff, destroying stuff, repairing stuff, and much more).
    I'm living in a student house, where I'm sharing a unit with a good (female) friend. We've got our own bedrooms, and share a kitchen and bathroom. Having my own room/"house" is ideal, in comparison with still living with your parents. The girl I'm sharing the unit with, also knows about my strange hobby, so that's also a big relieve.
    That's about enough of my "normal" live, everybody is allowed to know. The secret part of my life, is that I'm a DL.
    I've been a DL for as long as I can remember. It all started with stealing diapers from my sisters dolls. Those ran out pretty fast, so I've had a few diaperless years. When I was about 12 to 14 years old, I started looking on the internet for diaper-related stuff. At about 15 years of age, I ordered my first diapers, and since then, I've been wearing them very regular. I've always ordered my diapers on the internet, except for one time, when I bought a pack of Tena Slip Maxi diapers at a pharmacy. The ease of ordering on-line, and the lower prices on the internet, have stopped me from buying diapers off-line.

If you want to know anything else, just ask
    Last edited by TenaTom; 12-Sep-2009 at 19:10. Reason: Minor typographic changes

great intro. You'll fit in nicely here

Welcome, Tena Tom. I am sure you will like it here.

Yes, quite: very good intro. Compatible room mates are rare and wonderful people and worth hanging onto. I am glad you have one.

hey Tom, nice intro!

BTW this weekend was the 400th anniversary of Hendrick Hudson sailing up the Husdon river in NY We had lots of Dutch tourists in town despite the recession!!

Thank you all!
    BTW, diapersrulez, I'd like to answer yout PM, but I don't have enough posts. I'm working on it, though :P

You'll get there quickly T.Tom. Nice intro. I thought I'd add to the collection. Well done. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer. It's a good site.