Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapered Sissy Baby

sissybabylaura

Default Diapered Sissy Baby

My Mistress has demanded that I tell everyone I am a Diapered Sissy Baby.
    I have been forced to wear Diapers every day by my Mistress.

Peachy

Please do take the time to introduce yourself as more than your mistress' slave...it's not really what we care about on this forum!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by sissybabylaura View Post
    My Mistress has demanded that I tell everyone I am a Diapered Sissy Baby.
    I have been forced to wear Diapers every day by my Mistress.
    Since this is a voluntary humiliation ritual, how exactly is it humiliating to essentially make a claim anonymously? Also, how is it humiliating to state your claim on a site where nobody looks down on you, or shames you, or any such thing, where being diapered is normal?

I welcome you here; though I suggest we may be of better use to you for meeting other people into being feminized and diapered, to discuss common interests - than announce your humiliating state... Do join in and make friends, or ask for information...

I get that when mistress said "everyone" you took it to mean absolutely everyone out there... according to my google results of your username. All is not lost though... This site could be your best friend, if you wish to talk ABOUT your fetish, with like-minded others, rather than use it to ROLEPLAY your fetish-persona.

Please pass along my best wishes and regards to Jade.

This forum is not for playing domination games. Come back when your ready to be a part of the community rather than using it as part of some fantasy game.

Quote Originally Posted by ParacetamolKid View Post
    I think I saw your video on youtube... Unfortunately.
    Haha.

DominatingMommy

That kind of talk belongs on an adult only site. However I would like to welcome you to adisc. If you have something productive to add to our community, then by all means, please do so.