Thread: What should I do if I can't get diapers?

Default What should I do if I can't get diapers?

Is there an easier way to make my own diapaer than in the instructions on here?

Experiment on your own. If you can't find anything on here that suits you or is concise enough, then I suggest you find your own way, or just go get yourself some cheap-o's to tide ya over... Not much else we can do. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by coolestdudeever View Post
    What should I do if I can't get diapers?

There are a few options:

- Hope and pray that you won't wet the bed.
    - Wear multiple pairs of underwear and wet that
    - Contruct a make-shift diaper from towels and plastic bags
    - Muster the courage to buy diapers after all

Depending on how you want to use the diaper. If you just want to put it on and immediately wet it, then I would use a towel with very tight underwear over it to hold it up. No need for plastic pants, or pins, cause you are just going to take it off soon. If you want to sit in it, just grab a plastic shopping bag to sit on. Try it. After I stopped bed wetting and my pants etc went away, this is what I did until I got up the nerve to buy my own.

Before I decided to go out and buy diapers, I folded a towel several times then stuffed under my undies, that was the first time I completely empties myself in a place other than a toilet, and it was heaven.