Thread: New profile idea

Default New profile idea

Diaper preference,

Cloth
    Disposable
    None
    Both.

irtehsmrt!
    Last edited by Mr Alex; 19-Jan-2008 at 20:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Aren't preferring none and preferring both the same thing?
    Ummm...no...preferring none would be no diapers...nil...nada...none! While both is...well...both...disposable and cloth!

disposable, but i want to try out cloth. the only thing is cleanup of a cloth diaper is somewhat hard (for my situation, im in a college dorm and water bucket full of diapers would attract a little unneeded attention).

Wouldn't preferring none mean you prefer neither one above the other, so you like both equally? But both would still be better...

I prefer disposable, because I've never tried cloth. But I think I'd like cloth, if I tried it.

I guess it's a valid profile field... but it's not that important though, IMO.

Darkfinn

actually I'd like to see some diaper options in the profiles... favorite brands... how often you wear... etc etc...

actually I'd like to see some diaper options in the profiles... favorite brands... how often you wear... etc etc...
    Score for Mr Alex.

What if the person filling that info has never worn one? o.o

*makes shifty eyes and hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    All this and more was covered (at length) in the old forums...
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...=1435#post1435
    As to cloth/disp, both can be a good option, cloth over disps as disps have worse leakage issues, esp at the waist when lying down. Of course, that means